[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494788882900.jpg (78KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494788882900.jpg
78KB, 600x338px
What was his problem?
>>
>>82775863
Gonorrhea
>>
>>82775863
>offers you a cigarette
>>
>>82775863
he hates sharing cigerattes
>>
>>82775863
stone cold killer
>>
>>82775863
Thompsons are stupid heavy for their size. He's probably just pissed he has one instead of a garand or carbine.
>>
>>82779076

carbines are stupid underpowered for their size and were only intended as weapons for vehicle crews and non combat troops

an M3 would be a better, lighter analogue
>>
>>82775863
nothing, he had no problem because he realized he was dead already
>>
>>82779230
>an M3 would be a better, lighter analogue
Isn't that the grease gun? Didn't that have its own batch of problems? I remember a history channel show saying the heat from repeated fire would cause the grease to become viscous. Leading to the mechanism slowing down eventually causing jams, misfeeds, fte's, etc. But then again, I don't really know too much about WWII weapons.
>>
>>82779385
according to wikipedia it was more prone to problems the the thomson. I imagine by the end of the war you'd be used to carrying it around, so there'd be no need to replace it.

however, the m3 was used in desert storm and is used by armies today, so take that as you will
>>
>>82779385
How can a liquid become vicious? Like lmao what does that even mean? It fina attack you?

<Retard
>>
File: 1492156342954.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1492156342954.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>>82780263
this is either a hilarious troll or a hilarious retard
>>
>>82779385

The original M3 had problems with ammo feed. The M3A1 fixed all that and was a reliable SMG that was indeed still in use by vehicle crews in the Gulf War.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.