[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what happens if you smell what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: rock.png (488KB, 574x421px) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
488KB, 574x421px
Now that the dust has settled, what happens if you smell what the Rock is cooking?
>>
File: 1493593028995.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493593028995.png
87KB, 714x810px
>>82773978
>you will never be 12 years old in 1999 ever again >you will never experience the kino that was the attitude era ever again
>you will never go to school and talk about what happened on monday night raw is war ever again

I pity the kids today.
>>
File: IMG_9635.jpg (35KB, 491x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9635.jpg
35KB, 491x441px
>>82774049
Would you rather $50,000 or a chance to go back in time and re live only one year of your choice, with the knowledge and personality you have now?
>>
>>82774378
of course go back in time, I know things that happened in 1999 and can bet money on them
>>
YEAH, FARTS
>>
>>82773978
Oh fuck. The Rock is my all time favourite person. I still watch youtube videos of him layeth the smacketh down on Stone Cold.

WWF/WWE is what I miss most about my childhood era. I used to watch it before school, think about it all day, then come home and give my brother the people's elbow

>I will never be that genuinely happy again
>>
>>82773978
You turn into a homosexual
>>
>yfw The Rock becomes President in 2020
>"Kim Jong Un smells what the Rock is cooking, and it's nuclear war!"
>>
>>82773978
>Now that the dust has settled, what happens if you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Then I would know to address him as President Rock
>>
>when that inbred kid killed his brother while pretend rassling and the WWF had to do "THIS IS FAKE WE DON'T FIGHT FOR REAL IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE" promos before and during every broadcast
>>
>tfw remember this clear as day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT9s8NMZtFQ
>>
>>82773978
>Now that the dust has settled, what happens if you smell what the Rock is cooking?

He invites you to stay for a lovely dinner.
>>
growing up in as an Eastern euro I don't think there was a better introduction to American culture than Attitude era wrasslin

As kids we collected these shitty leaflets of wrestlers and traded them like baseball cards
>>
>>82774049
Kino? The attitude era was fucking awesome you fucking reddit kinotard shit poster.
>>
>>82774525
>The Rock becomes president
>Idiocracy has finally become reality.
>>
>>82774781
kino
>>
>>82774800
The only reason why I don't want him to go into politics is that he's such a positive, high energy motivational person and he'll have to become a two-faced lying sack of shit spewing party slogans any time he's asked a question. Look at what happened to Schwarzenegger
>>
>>82774781
Wait. Is kino good or bad now? I'm confused.
>>
>>82774049
>attitude era
>vince fucking russo with the book
>kino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9geNPA9zQPA
>1999
One of the worst years for wrestling too. You were looking for WWF 2000, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>82774880
Yeah. He'd probably be a great diplomatic President and US foreign policy would improve, but it would ruin his image desu
>>
i never watched wrestling but some of those rock videos/interviews are pretty fucking hilarious

pls link some
>>
>>82774929
I was the guy he originally responded to, i don't know what it means either nu/tv/ is really stupid
>>
Nitro
ECW
WCW
WWF
After it became WWE, it started to go downhill.

Also thanks to Chris Benoit
>>
>>82773978
Your racist uncle gets shot in the street
>>
>>82774929
Kino = shit. If someone says something is kino they mean that its shit.
>>
>>82773978
>>>/asp/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.