[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the Wu Tang Clan get an origins movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: wu-tang-clan-the-w.jpg (96KB, 650x398px) Image search: [Google]
wu-tang-clan-the-w.jpg
96KB, 650x398px
When will the Wu Tang Clan get an origins movie?
>>
>be a pack of niggers
>do some raps
>???????

What story is there to tell?
>>
>>82774217

more influential rap group of all time
>>
>>82774243

How will that translate to the screen?
>>
>>82774328

If they can do it with NWA they can certainly do it with wu tang
>>
File: 44755472[1].jpg (43KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
44755472[1].jpg
43KB, 350x500px
>>82773844
Bruce Leeroy is dat nigga.
>>
Isn't that cultural appropriation
>>
RZA or GZA is probably the smartest out of the group. Not sure if Ghostface Killah or Raekwon is next.
>>
it would be fucking gay
they know better than to do some stupid shit like that.
>>
File: contact with girls.png (737KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
contact with girls.png
737KB, 634x845px
>>82773844
I'm not American, can someone tell me why a asian sounding group is made of black guys?
>>
RZA would probably want to act in it
>>
>>82774859
Asian cuckold fetish
>>
>>82774859
Them niggers love their kung fu flicks.
>>
>>82774621
gza is literally the definition of a smart dumb nigga
>>
>>82775811
one of the worst films i have ever seen in my entire life.
>>
>>82774395
NWA at least had the race riots, the break up of the group and one of the members dying as a back drop.

Wu doesn't have that. Maybe an ODB biopic would work.
>>
>>82775811
I didn't even know there was a sequel.

RZA said there is a directors cut of the first version that makes the film a lot better, but he won't release it.
>>
>>82774621
YOU KNOW THAT SHIT IS. FUKIN RIDDICKULOUS
>>
>>82775984
rza is full of shit

I love wu-tang and they are my favorite rap group and probably top 3 band but every single member is a huge asshole and thats why they all hate each other and cant get together to make a single coherent album.
>>
>>82776069
Yeah I know all about that, I love wu tang.
>>
what ever happened with that super rare album? can we listen to it now?
>>
>>82776195
No, Shkreli lied. He said if Trump won the election he would release it, then he never did.
>>
>>82775914

RZA already said they're gonna make a movie. Knowing Rza, he'll probably be in it. Like the scene were old spock mets kirk in star trek
>>
>>82776704
Shkreli lies a lot. His wiki page reads like a chronicle of his lies sorted by how much money they cost his victims. He'll be in prison by August if he doesn't kill himself first.
>>
>>82776704
He played it on a livestream and said his contract with them prevents him from actually releasing it to the public.
>>
>>82779286
That's dumb as fuck, RZAs a cunt, either he knows it's shit or he knows that he stole the entire album from Cilvaringz
>>
AYO CAMOUFLAGE CHAMELEON
NINJAS SCALIN YOUR BULDING
NO TIME TO GRAB THE GUN
THEY ALREADY GOT YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.