[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it: you thought he was funny in 2010.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Admit it: you thought he was funny in 2010.
>>
>>82772033
I wasn't born yet in 2010 so no. But I love colbertposting and brapposting and 13 reasons why..
>>
>>82772033
Yeah, that's why colbertposting is funny. He was good and now he's a one-note hack.
>>
>>82772033
I thought he was funny in 2016

Now he makes me sad. I imagine he thinks he's a proponent for change, by slandering his own President, but if he actually believed what he said, he would have been partial before the race, to swing votes in his desired direction (if he has any sway to do so).
>>
who is this jew
>>
I thought he was funny in high school because I actually liked the colbert character and agreed with him a lot

but I don't like the real whiny libtard stephen who calls everyone racist etc.
>>
>>82772110
Kino
>>
He used to be, but he's done now, its really fucking deppressing because i watched colbert report all the time and though the guy was a genius, goddamn
>>
He is still hilarious. Why would I care not to admit it, op?
>>
>>82772033
I thought he was funny in 2006. He had already overplayed his shtick by 2010.
>>
File: notahomophobe.png (220KB, 311x340px) Image search: [Google]
notahomophobe.png
220KB, 311x340px
>>82772033
I AM STILL FUCKING HILARIOUS TYRONE LAUGHS AT ME EVERY NIGHT
>>
>>82772033
In 2006
Before Obama and he ended up ousting himself as a dnc marionette
>>
>>82772033
I never watched his show, because up until he got the tonight show gig I thought Stephen Colbert was a fictional character played by an actor. Literally thought the Colbert Report was fake news.
>>
>>82772201
Is he? Post some of his recent jokes that you find hilarious
>>
He was funny when he had john Stewart writers.
>>
File: obama carwash.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
obama carwash.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>82772033
I think he's pretty decent now, though not at the same level as the Colbert Report years

it frankly seems to have a lot more to do with the platform than Colbert himself though. He largely had free reign on CR, and didn't have to worry about censuring the work or dumbing it down for the demographic. Now it has to pander to the same group of people that watch fucking Jimmy Fallon on a regular basis

As a result the sort of things that made his previous work really sharp goes by the wayside for lazier shlock. There's also less prep time, 5 shows a week instead of one and material needs to be spread over a couple hours instead of a half hour. All of this takes a toll on the quality
>>
>>82772033
He peaked in 2005.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.