[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trek/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Alyssa_Ogawa.jpg (24KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
Alyssa_Ogawa.jpg
24KB, 350x409px
>tfw you realize Keiko and Nurse Ogawa are not the same person

WTF I thought Obrein fell in love with her being in the Sick Bay all the time

Keiko just comes out of nowhere apparently and Ogawa just vanishes from the ship once she shows up

did Keiko kill and replace her ?
>>
>>82771742
Isn't Ogawa around in the final season? I remember her being pregnant at that point.
>>
>>82771742
>Keiko just comes out of nowhere apparently and Ogawa just vanishes from the ship once she shows up
Uh no, seeing as we don't eve learn Ogawa's name until after O'Brien ad Keiko get married?
>>
>>82771742
>WOW MAN MY DUDES, DON'T YOU JUST HATE HOW ALL ASIANS LOOK ALIKE?
>>
>>82771742
trying too hard
>>
>>82771921
>>82772057

Come on, they do look a lot alike and both have 0 personality
>>
i like that it implies O'Brien has his own life outside the transporter room and on a ship with so many people, he can meet some chick that has never interacted with the main bridge crew
>>
>>82772298
>Keiko
>0 personality
Please do not speak this way about my Japanese murderghost waifu or else I shall be forced to place a cakehole curse upon your household.
>>
>>82771742
I also made this mistake OP.
Ogawa definitely is around later. Keiko comes completely out of nowhere.
>>
>>82771742
> general

all generals degenerate into pure cancer anon

please leave out the general shit in the future
>>
>>82772396
Data introduced Keiko & O'Brien.
>>
File: ogawa-parallels.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ogawa-parallels.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>82771742
>>82772298
>>82772926
>different hairstyles
>completely different personalities (Nurse Ogawa was actually pleasant and smiling all the time while Keiko was constantly breaking Miles' balls).

That said, Doctor Ogawa from the parallel quantum reality is still superior.
>>
>>82773168
You're not wrong dude, I don't know how I made the misperception and have no trouble telling them apart now, but it wasn't until a rewatch many years later that I realized O'Brien's wife wasn't the nurse from sick bay. That error started for me during TNG's original airing and persisted through DS9's.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.