[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: bw6ke5wse3xy.jpg (759KB, 2426x3000px) Image search: [Google]
bw6ke5wse3xy.jpg
759KB, 2426x3000px
what went wrong?
>>
Every time I look at him all I can think about is that story of him in jail and having to take a crap and all the other prisoners in his cell standing around him with their backs to him to give him privacy.
>>
I had a dream last night Tim Allen starred in a disaster movie where you had to keep eating salt or you would die. Also he lived in Seattle and a hurricane was going to hit it.
>>
>>82771481
cocaine
>>
What's the sound he makes again?
>>
>show goes on for 6 seasons
>naturally costs goes up as viewership goes down

Nevermind it's a jewish alt right conspiracy because he's a fucking white male
>>
>>82771481
drugs.

It's kind of a bummer that Last Man Standing got canceled. I was glad to see he was still working and it was pretty damn funny
>>
>>82773176
one of the highest rating shows even after they moved it to friday.
lms is inherently better the modern family but abc doesnt want to promote a traditional esque family in a good light yet abc went out of there way to keep modern family going despite more issues switching studios and funding
>>
>>82773176
>ratings were high

Nice grudge there though
>>
>>82773149
UG! UG! UG! UG!
>>
>>82771481
>>82771481
Tim forgot who signs the checks in Hollywood.
>>
>>82774142
So enough so will Hollywood. The baizuo industry is on borrowed time.
>>
>>82774063
no >>82773149 mean this one: HUUUUUUEEEEEGHHHHHH
>>
>>82773149
unnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhguh
>>
tim allen moved more weight than al pacino
>>
>>82773149
bazinga.
>>
>>82773176
It is the jews. They wont let successful right wing shows on television.
>>
I didn't watch this when it was on, but I have been marathoning it the past few days. It is pretty good desu.
>>
>>82771481
Literally went on Kimmel just to say he doesnt like fag parades and faggots. Hes /ourguy/
>>
>>82777641
The faggots don't like those either. The only people who do are shallow motherfuckers who think waving your ass in front of a float for a few hours constitutes an integral part of your identity and culture.
>>
>>82771481
You guys think Netflix might do a revival series of Home Improvement or Last Man Standing in like the next five years?
>>
>>82778039
Only if the can inject it with as much progressive bullshit as they can.
>>
Is it possible that his show was cancelled so that money could be spent on other projects? Like maybe the network has other shows they want to develop but can't get them greenlit because of budgetary constraints.
>>
His current show is pretty respilles desu
>>
>>82771481
He's an outspoken Trump supporter, and though I've never seen the show, supposedly that's the schtick. It's like Modern Family but with a Conservative Family of Trump supporters..... on a liberal network owned by liberal execs.

Maybe if it was on the Fox network this wouldn't have happened, but Hollywood for the most part, likes to keep their lefty message consistent.
>>
>>82779287
> It's like Modern Family but with a Conservative Family of Trump supporters..... on a liberal network owned by liberal execs.
>conservative family
>one daughter is a literal slut
>the other is a single mom
>the third is a closet lesbo
Typical cuckservatives, you can be the biggest anti-conservative degenerates imaginable, but as long as you aren't a democrat you're fine. Modern family is unironically more conservative and promotes more traditional family values than LMS ever did.
>>
20th Century Fox owns the show, ABC just "leases" it for ad revenue. Basically it most likely didn't make business since it's not a hit with the younger crowd, and ads for 50+ audiences don't pay as much.
>>
>>82773149
>and
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>82772783
>salt or you would die

Might as well call it Speed 3.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.