[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this series Did I like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: stranger-things-eleven-image.0.jpg (134KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
stranger-things-eleven-image.0.jpg
134KB, 970x545px
Just watched this series

Did I like it?
>>
You liked it, and hope to see more, but think it was overhyped.
>>
>>82769414
you thought it was overrated by redditors
>>
You liked it. But the cop's angry, bitter libcuck tirade after the election at an award show makes you hesitant to watch Season 2.
>>
>>82769414
you don't even know what this is about
>>
File: 1494311095878.jpg (95KB, 1200x797px)
1494311095878.jpg
95KB, 1200x797px
>>82769488
dubs of truth
>>82769511
dubs of possible truth
>>
>>82769488
This is why I don't follow actors outside of shows, I want to watch the character they play, and know nothing about them in real life, because it will only taint whatever they're in when they pull shit like this.
>>
>>82769414
Ye
>>
You thought it was ok. A lot of it was lost on you because it's for 80's kids and you're a 90's guy.
>>
>>82769488

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bUILD73ZzQ

Not flattering.
>>
>>82769414
You found it superficial and full of tropes, but better than what all capeshit can ever achieve.
>>
>>82769615
If you're the type of insecure manbaby that is put off by the political leanings of people that make believe for a living. Yes. Simply devastating.
>>
>>82769414
It's a really gay series. Especially the drawn out music segments.
>>
>>82769615
Winona Ryder looks high on some shit
>>
>>82769745

He's actually shaking. He doesn't sound happy or hopeful, and he condones violence a few times. And the audience cheers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.