[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WE ARE THE BEGINNING!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Planet of the Apes.png (2MB, 1908x847px) Image search: [Google]
Planet of the Apes.png
2MB, 1908x847px
>>
File: IMG_4581.jpg (78KB, 853x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4581.jpg
78KB, 853x364px
>>82766427
So these guys are th equivalent of the future Alpha Omega cobalt bomb worshippers of the original Battle for the Planet of the Apes?

If so, who are the other humans they are fighting in the trailers?
>>
File: meet the spartans.jpg (22KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
meet the spartans.jpg
22KB, 720x384px
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS PREPARE TO

*record scratch*

SHAKE THAT FAT ASS

*Turn Down For What Starts Playing
>>
>>82766427
>reminder that this will be another "savages vs people with military grade weaponry and training" movie where the savages constantly kick their asses and there is no tension or suspension of disbelief because of it
>>
>>82767403
Why has no one killed these people yet? If any of those edge lord school shooters would people who made these movies instead of random kids, maybe they would actually be remembered.
>>
>>82767364
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

Clearly, yes. Which makes me wonder if we'll get a future film with mutants guarding a bomb.
>>
>>82767432
>savages vs people with military grade weaponry and training
Oh so like neither of the previous films
>>
File: IMG_4586.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4586.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>82767364
They may just be some other random faction of humans. In the original movies, the apes didn't overthrow man, they rebelled and then waited for the humans to kill each other. Maybe that is what happens in this movie.
>>
>>82768077
The first film was the apes merely escaping and they only got through a line of cops. The humans in the second film were much more poorly organized and armed than the ones in these trailers.
>>
File: IMG_4584.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4584.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>82768475
The guys in white never show their faces. Maybe they ARE the mutants.
>>
>>82767931
Seeing as Beneath the Planet of the Apes is my favorite for some reason, that would be so fucking awesome.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.