[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters that ruin a movie for you, being that their purpose or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: fuck that nigger.jpg (21KB, 267x395px) Image search: [Google]
fuck that nigger.jpg
21KB, 267x395px
Just watched pic related. That fucking nigger left a shit feeling. He even killed the fucking math cutie.

Post other despicable characters, share the hate.
>>
>>82765393
That kind of bigoted language has no place here, friend. Try to be more civil in the future.

This is your only warning.
>>
>>82766523
Fuck you, faggot kike nigger-loving dyke whorshipping shitskin enabling turk.
>>
File: 1493613309851.png (656KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
1493613309851.png
656KB, 569x629px
>>82767777
quads these days
>>
>>82765393
It was the tard that ruined it for me - barely functioning, an active nuisance and yet somehow a mathematical genius that can conveniently help them. The trope's overused.
>>
>>82767976
yea the magical autistic is worse

>>82765393
i thought it was a bold choice to make the nigger the killer
>>
>>82768559
I also thought so. Glad they didn't avoid it due to ''muh racism''. But shit, i preferred the autist over the nigger any time, considering all the things he did. It was the kind of character that makes me consider stop watching just because they don't suffer what they deserve.
>>
>>82767976
This. The other guy was just not having any of this shit and wanted out.

Also, that old guy who escaped a lot of prisons or some shit and died in the second room was funny as fuck.
>>
File: bateman digits.png (160KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
bateman digits.png
160KB, 320x272px
>>82767777
I can respect that
>>
>>82767976
>>82768559
>>82769120

Are you guys idiots?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome

For particular examples of people like the autistic man in the film:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Tammet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Peek
>>
File: 1494805781374.jpg (33KB, 267x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494805781374.jpg
33KB, 267x395px
>>82765393
>>
>>82765393
Cube 2 was better
>>
>>82769260
I know what a savant is anon, but the way they used the trope here feels too much Deus ex Machina for me. Still liked the movie.

How are the other ones? Never watched them.
>>
>>82769392
Cube^2 is the worst movie I ever saw
>>
File: freedom eagle.png (339KB, 497x495px) Image search: [Google]
freedom eagle.png
339KB, 497x495px
>>82767777
haha BASED kek rewards you for your based language fellow 'pede

Meme on!
>>
>>82765393
I hated the autistic guy, mostly because I would absolutely hate being stuck in such a scenario with him.
>>
>>82769392
It's... not at all a deus ex machina.

There were lots of allusions to his being helpful for something. Every person in the movie had a special, unique skill that helped traverse the Cube. The people were picked specifically for that reason, before being put in. The people are also killed off as soon as their usefulness expires. The kid being autistic, Leaven figuring out that the numbers are more involved, him having no purpose up until that point, and them getting in a huge circle pretty much hinted exactly that that is what his purpose ended up being.

The other ones are terrible; not by the original writer/director. They're just cash ins where others try to remake the same movie but add stuff that's dumb. None of those have anything to do with Cube.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.