[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show was utter shit, but I still miss this fucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Show was utter shit, but I still miss this fucker
>>
it's back in june
>>
Out of the three main cast menbers hes the only one with any personality. Jesse kind if has to be bland so we project and identify with him. Tulip is below garbage tier. Shes like Sewage tier.
>>
>>82765201
>Jesse still didn't smash Emily, even though that's all she's been waiting for
The very definition of gay.
>>
Not muh comic, but I do like Joseph Gilgun. Especially in This is England and Misfits.
>>
Show is good though
>>
>>82765201
>Jesse kind if has to be bland so we project and identify with him.
His character in the comics was well defined and already identifiable enough. There was no reason to water him down.
>>
>>82765201
Jesse grew on me as the season went on, but Tulip and her weird fake accent are nearly unwatchable. I want to quit watching any time she's on screen.
>>
>>82767142
Hes not really watered down, hes still the macho southener skeptical about his religion and has vices
>>
>>82767142
I thought the show so far has been pretty much a prequel to the comics and in season two he will be much more decisive and off the rails since he gives up on trying to be a good boy small town preacher.
>>
File: frank face.png (26KB, 323x428px) Image search: [Google]
frank face.png
26KB, 323x428px
>>82765051
Read the source material instead.

Shits easy to find online.
>>
>>82766899
This t b h
>>
File: image.jpg (361KB, 1000x1533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361KB, 1000x1533px
>>82765051
>"GET AWEH FROM 'IM"

>"YE FILTHY GOBSHITES"

The only character from the comic the tv show did any justice.

Why couldn't the showtime or HBO have gotten the rights to adapt my all time favorite comic?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>82765051
Why did it have to be weed man adapting this?
>>
File: image.jpg (833KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
833KB, 1988x3056px
>>82768380
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>82768443
>>
oh shit it's the "muh source material" faggots again, i read the comics first too and liked it but can't you simpletons judge adaptations by their own merit?

>mfw season 1 is better than the first issues of the comic story wise
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.