[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I'm in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

What I'm in for?
>>
>>82764717
A 10/10 horror masterpiece.
>>
The only good movie ever made
>>
>>82764717

good times had by all, and an exploding pupper
>>
>>82764717
a movie that is not as good as Alien (1979)
>>
Trying to figure who's the Thing the whole time
>>
File: 1492369868515.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1492369868515.gif
565KB, 367x265px
A fucking fantastic film
>>
John Carpenter's worst film.
>>
If you dont watch this alone in the dark youll never forgive yourself. Its no-shit one of the most amazing movies ever made.

Dont let the 1982 release lower your expectations.
>>
>>82764829
nice b8
>>
>>82764717
>2017
>he has never seen The Thing before

I wish I could see it for the first time ever again.

But then again the 20+ times I've seen it afterwards just made me appreciate even more.
>>
John Carpenter's best film.
>>
>>82764717

A master piece of paranoia that always keeps you guessing the entire film (and beyond) about who is still the person you see in front of you and who is not..
>>
Kino.
>>
>>82764929
I was like 12 when I saw it after I was randomly zapping through television channels and then stumbled upon it. I remember being disgusted, horrified and intriqued at the same time. This was 15 years ago.
>>
Things, and even some stuff.
>>
I've never seen it either desu
>>
im >>82765665

should i get the remastered version or the original?
getting a 1080p gonna watch it for the first time with >>82764894 this dudes instructions
>>
>>82764717

Watch it and then ignore every reddit thread about it.

Come to your own conclusions, don't listen to scouser brit fucks talking about 'Things you may have missed'

Then post a thread on /tv/ every day about it for guaranteed (yous)'s
>>
>>82764717
Norwegians actually being right for a charge.
>>
>>82764868
Finally, someone else who appreciates Ghosts of Mars for the cinematic landmark that it is.
>>
>>82765939
weren't those sweded?
>>
>>82766073
NORWEIGAN MACREADY
>>
>>82764896
thank u but it was only half bait because it really isn't as good as Alien.
>>
>>82766154
Ah right, Norwegians
whatever

Also, OP, you will never watch the webm of the penguin inexplicably running away with the same eyes.
>>
>>82764717
Distractingly bad effects. The "Thing" looks hilariously fake
>>
>>82766194
I'd put them on the same level, very good, and one better then the other in different things, for different reasons.
>>
File: mexican shovel delet this.png (233KB, 478x385px) Image search: [Google]
mexican shovel delet this.png
233KB, 478x385px
>>82766430
>>
>>82766194
Alien was a pile of vomit.
>>
The pinnacle of horror, all down hill after. Pure kino, in meme language. Prepare to get spooked
>>
Why didn't the thing just assimilate some dude and go bury itself in ice?

And what happened to fukes?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.