[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: grape.jpg (3KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
grape.jpg
3KB, 160x200px
Reminding you the final boss in the MCU is literally a grapefruit.
>>
How underwhelming will he be?
>>
>implying they won't make 50 more of these movies after
>>
>>82761807
>i don't know what a grapefruit looks like.
>>
>>82761807
Thanos has always been a terrible arch-antagonist.

Every one of his plots involve insane plot armor.
>>
>>82762412
This. OP is a huge fag
>>
>>82761807
>not a raisin/prune
why is grapefruit the formula, does him not resembling a grapefruit just consistently generate (you)s like this?
>>
I don't know why they decided to build their entire universe around a final boss fight against a villain that they literally can't win against under any circumstances, who just gives up on his own because Death didn't want to take his cock.
>>
>>82762465
All the good villains are with Fox/Sony.
>>
>>82762662
sounds like your mum
>>
>We probably won't have Doctor Doom in the MCU
>>
File: sonic says no to drugs.png (711KB, 1056x1760px) Image search: [Google]
sonic says no to drugs.png
711KB, 1056x1760px
Reminding you OP has autism
>>
>>82761807
If I squeezed that fruit would capeshit die?
>>
>>82762835
Also a retard because grapefuits are pink.
>>
I bet Steppenwolf will be more compelling. Ciaran Hinds is the man.
>>
File: Thanos MCU.jpg (262KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos MCU.jpg
262KB, 1500x1000px
>Storm clouds form as thunder punctuates the night
>A flash of lightning reveals the stony face of the Mad Titan
>A bemused smirk tugs at the corner of his mouth
>"At Last!" He bellows, "With the Infinity Gauntlet none will be able to resist the will of I, Thanos!"
>With this the Overmaster raises his gauntleted hand and crushes his fingers into a fist
>The Earth trembles, the cosmos groans, heroes wink in and out of existence as Thanos demonstrates the awesome reality warping powers of the Gauntlet
>He extends a single, armored finger towards the Avengers as they arrive just in time to witness Thanos's final edict
>He opens his mouth to speak just as an aftershock from his reality bending ripples through him
>"Oops! I dropped it!" He bellows as the vibrations shake the gauntlet from his powerful hands
>Roll Credits
>>
>>82762985
10 shillings to your account, Raj
>>
>>82763292
there was an earthquake tho
>>
>>82763398
>there was an earthquake tho
Thanos's only weakness.
>>
>>82762887
they are grape
>>
>>82762835
You're autistic for looking that up
>>
>>82761807
>not ron perlman
Still mad
>>
>>82762662
My son is about one and a half. I just think its fascinating, he will have no idea what the stories are behind iron man, captain america, etc. And one day I will sit down with him and start watching all of these movies in order and he can experience them all for the first time. I mean, our kids are basically us without our prior memories. Its like me (with my wife's genes mixed in) experiencing the miracle that is Marvel all over again. I can't wait.
>>
>>82763292

he'll get beaten through the power of love or compassion or some bullshit
calling it now
>>
File: 1454656692653.jpg (95KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
1454656692653.jpg
95KB, 600x903px
>>82766007
>having kids
>being excited about having kids
>looking forward to moments youll be having with you kid
Fuck off and die you sick fuck.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>82761807
>reminding you these are fantasy movies made for 14 year olds

WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THEM?
>>
>>82761807
You're wrong. Even a grapefruit has more personality and back story than this guy. Marvel is fucking up.
>>
>>82763292
still will have a better death then Voldemort
>A FUCKING GONE WITH THE WIND SCENE
>>
File: Grapefruit21.jpg (140KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Grapefruit21.jpg
140KB, 1200x900px
>>82761807
>Reminding you the final boss in the MCU is literally a grapefruit
>literally a grapefruit
>literally

>2018
>People all over the world are rushing to the movie theaters to see the culmination of everything the MCU has been setting up for 10 years now
>Iron Man and Captain America set their differences aside and the Avengers roster is once again complete
>The Guardians of the Galaxy come in
>Thor, Hulk and Doctor Strange come back just in time to join the others
>A 15 minutes tracking shot of every single character getting ready to fight as a spaceship comes down to earth
>The spaceship slowly opens, smoke covering the entrance starts slowly dissipating. A silhouette slowly emerges from the shadows
>It's pic related
>>
>>82764670
>constantly see the same threads every day
>look it up to post here
>"y-you're the autist not me!"
>>
>>82761807
>I don't know what a grapefruit is.
>>
>>82768095
>wowee guys LOOK LOOOK did you know dis thwead wuz spam gais????
Whoever called you autistic was dead on
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.