[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REFUTE THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_2530.jpg (129KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
129KB, 960x960px
REFUTE THIS
>>
>>82761288
you're not wrong, you're just mad you didn't think of it first
>>
>>82761288
I can't, because I don't watch "critics" or "entertainers", I watch actual quality content.
>>
>DCucks this butthurt
>>
>>82761288
The easiest way to spot a redditor is by their complete misuse of the word "literal".
>>
>>82761513
oh yes 4chan autismlord pls show up how it's done
>>
I've never watched any of their bullshit, only know of them through /tv/, but I will say that in their defense, doing exactly that has become all the rage.

Just sitting around and talking about other people's work has become THE thing to do. People eat that shit up, just look at Chris Cuntwhick and his stupid ass Talking shows. Essentially these guys are doing just that as well from what I can tell, it's no different.
>>
stop making these shit pictures
>>
>>82761513
The easiest way to spot a loser is his inability to bring anything substantial to the conversation so they conjure up petty grammatical errors that aren't even there.
>>
>>82761288
RLM don't need to repeat popular opinions they are the popular opinion.
>>
>>82761288
Who makes these images and where can I find all of them?
>>
Bump for kino
>>
>>82761864
Review Screw makes them
>>
>>82763068
On what platform? Twitter?
>>
File: IMG_2498.jpg (480KB, 1242x1671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2498.jpg
480KB, 1242x1671px
>>82763634
>>
>>82761513
Literally this
>>
based review screw
>>
>>82761288
>REFUTE
ok.
my opinion is different from this guy's opinion.
there.
officially refuted.
you can let it go now.
>>
>>82765010
PATHETIC
>>
File: endless.jpg (784KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
endless.jpg
784KB, 1280x720px
>it's SUPPOSED to be bad, we're shooting films IRONICALLY
>>
>>82761288

I hate capeshit.

RLM said this was good.

I went to the cinema to see it.

I had a good time.

Have already forgotten the film.

It was however a good experience.

How were they wrong?
>>
>>82765271
>Reddit spaces of this magnitude

Even more reason why /tv/ needs to drop RLM.
>>
>>82765271
t. James Gunn
>>
>>82761288
>no sicario review
>no john wick review
>no skull island review
>just go for the safest most popular movie
to hell with these midwestern cucks.
>>
>>82765337
>>82765370

Sorry that I took up bandwidth with that reply that could have been spent on Blacked.com, frodo posts, frog posts, 20 recent movie spoiler threads and bane posting
>>
>>82761288
You have it the other way around. They don't regurgitate the popular opinion. They trigger normie streamlined reddit tier faggots like you on the daily.
>>
RLM are also the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>82765563

It's a stronger argument to say that /tv/ is right about it being a friend simulator.

When I was younger, I would go to a friends to watch movies, take turns on a NES, etc.

Now I can just fire up youtube, download a commentary, join a livestream on Twitch and do the same while hiding behind a fake name.
>>
>>82761288
Have they reviewed Alien covenant yet?
>>
File: 1461886868453.jpg (112KB, 520x425px) Image search: [Google]
1461886868453.jpg
112KB, 520x425px
>>82764486
>people were surprised Snyder made his films Snyder shitfests
>>
>>82761288
Here's my refute: you're a faggot that gets way too invested in the output of a couple of schlubs in Wisconsin. Kill yourself. End refutation.
>>
I mean, it is possible that it's a good movie, or at least entertaining for being capeshit. Not very likely after someone posted the part of the movie where Pratt turns into pacman, but it is technically possible.
>>
>>82766101
You could always see it and make up your own mind about it. Or, if you have no interest in seeing it, not contribute to retarded threads like this and just continue living your life.
>>
>>82766135

Don't feel like paying to see it, and don't have much fondness for superhero movies, but I like rlm. Just my two cents on it.
>>
>>82766101
Yikes
>>
Mike - He's the leader of the bunch. You know him well, he's finally back, to upload a Half in the Bag. His well timed edits, will make you laugh in spurts, if he doesn't upload, it really hurts. He's bigger, fatter, and stronger too, he's the first member of the R L M crew. Huh!

RED LETTER, MEDIA! RED LETTER, MEDIA IS HERE!

Jesse - This chicks got style, so listen up dudes, she is a plus in size, which suits Mikes mood, she's thick and nimble when she needs to be, she can give good boob jobs and climb up trees, if you choose her, you'll not choose wrong, with a skip and a hop, she's one cool chick. Huh!

Rich - He has no style, he has no grace, this guy has a funny face, he can laugh on command when he needs to and stretch his arms out, just for you, inflate himself just like a balloon, this crazy fuck just digs this tune. Huh!

Jay - He's back again and about time too and this time he's in the mood, he can edit real good with a cute smile on with his nerd crew hat on, he's one hot babe, he'll make you smile when he uploads a video but haters beware cause he's after you. Huh!

Jack - Finally, he's here for you, it's the last member of the R L M crew, this guys so unfunny, it isn't funny can make a subscriber cry out for his removal, can annoying the fanbase with relative ease, makes watching their videos seem not such a breeze, he may be slow, he can't meme high, but this member, is one shitty guy. Huh!

C'mon Reddit. Take it to the fridge!

WALNUTS, PENIS, MILWAUKEE BEER SMELLS
GAPES MELLONS ASSHOLES AND JESSIS SMELLS
>>
>>82767292
>>
>>82765563

And there it is...
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Tbh I'm still erked that they hate Rogue One for the exact same reason they loved The Force Awakens. They aren't even subtle about their hypocracy

>Having AT-STs is bad, and even a point to make fun of in the film that takes place less than a year before when they appeared in the OT
>But having them around in the film that takes place 30 years after is bold and "for the fans".

I really honestly struggle to understand why it only counts as pandering in Rogue One
>>
did they drop the gay wedding scam?
>>
>>82768168
W-what?
>>
>>82768087
disney pays them to praise the canonical films
>>
>>82761513
>Implying most people on 4chan aren't also Redditors

It's the internet and nerds will congregate.
>>
>>82768870
I can't tell if you are being a meme but Rogue One is most certainly canon
>>
>>82768087
As I understand, they liked TFA despite its rehashing of ANH because it was, at the very least, somewhat competently done. Rogue One, on the other hand, didn't have anything good going for it. It's a shit movie that has absolutely nothing going for it aside from what was thrown in for nostalgia bait.
>>
>its e-celeb literal who cancer try to stay relevant episode
>>
>>82764486
Based
>>
>>82768711
The last few half in the bags the storyline was that mike was tricking plinkett into marrying jay so they could inherit pllinketts money, they didn't mention it in the gotg video
>>
>>82761513
To be fair RLM has made hacks their meme so when you actually want to call them hacks you have to add literally
>>
>>82761288
I think you have to prove something before anyone needs to refute it.
>>
>>82761288
guardians 2 was legitimately a good film, and the only criticism I have of RLM is that they didn't choose to rip Ghost in the Shell or Resident Evil to shreds instead of lauding a good film for 30 minute
>>
File: 1422502468094.jpg (30KB, 376x471px) Image search: [Google]
1422502468094.jpg
30KB, 376x471px
>>82767292
>>
>>82769281
The word should be "actual". Not literal.
>>
>>82767292
>rhyming smells with smells

2/10
>>
WEW
>>
>>82761288
I don't know how much DC pays you to come here and shill, but it must be a lot.
>>
>>82761288
HERE'S SOME ADVICE, THE BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT IMAGES IS THAT YOU DON'T NEED MASSIVE WALLS OF TEXT TO ACCOMPANY THEM, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF IMAGES
>>
>>82770586
Please see
>>82764486
>>
REVIEW KINO
>>
>>82761288
They are so fawnny. RLM makes me roll on the floor when I LMAO.
>>
>>82761288
How long did Mike cry?
>>
>>82765563
>lack ambition
>have an extremely popular show

come on man
>>
>>82761864
>>82763068
>>82763634
>>82764486
Jesus Christ, Mr. Screw
>>
Holy fuck when did /tv/ become contrarian

>muh capeshit
>muh Marvel fanbois

Y'all are DCcucks.
>>
why were they so aggressively defending their opinions in this one?
>>
>>82774404

Because they called /tv/ out
>>
>>82768964
Youre an absolute faggot if you think this is true and you are part of the problem.
>>
File: 1469901270658.gif (492KB, 314x144px) Image search: [Google]
1469901270658.gif
492KB, 314x144px
>>82767292
>>
I finally got around to watching the 'review' of GotG2

Why are they praising and calling beautiful the cringiest 'joke' in the whole series?
>>
>>82761288
Nope. 100% accurate, all they do is add an ironic humour spin the plebs on /tv/ eat it up
>>
>>82761513
This is literally the easiest way
>>
This movie was fucking terrible
>>
>>82774707
Because they're getting paid too.
>>
>>82761288
Nothing about their content is hipster.
There is no evidence whatsoever of their selling out.
Telling people you liked a thing that others like is hardly regurgitation.
The rest is fair.
>>
>>82776044
>nothing about their content is hipster
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.