[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like capekino is back on the menu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0195.jpg (67KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
67KB, 620x349px
Looks like capekino is back on the menu
>>
Best capeshit of all time.

Don't @ me.
>>
>>82761021

Pros
>Second half
>Bug girl waifu
>Kurt Russel
>Rocket feels
>Yandu feels
>Yandu arrow scene on Ravager ship
>Everything about Yandu
>10% of baby groot
>Gold waifus
>Yandu's first mate
>Visuals (especially in the climax)
>Soundtrack
>Brandy, you're a fine young girl

Cons
>First half drug on like a bitch
>90% of Baby Groot scenes
>Drax laughing at things is overdone
>Nebula's acting
>Most Nebula shit in general
>Chris Pratts acting was really inconsistent
>Unused Ravager storyline
>>
>>82761021
The first third of the film got me real nervous it was just going to be a retread of the first film with the old reddit wink wink nudge nudge references.

Then Based Gunn incorporated an actual story with themes of family and what it means to be one, blood-related or not. It greatly expanded on the themes set out by the first film.

It was very well done but I think the weak first act will never make it better than the first film. Need to see it again though.
>>
>this will be infinitely better than everything DC shits out this year

Feels good to be a Marvelchad
>>
>>82761318
Also most of this.

Nebula actually grew as a character too and her arc with her sister was sweet and well done.

Based Rooker as Yondu steals the show though.
>>
>>82761384
>infinitely better than everything DC shits out this year
Not a high bar to clear.
>>
>>82761318
Good post. Spot on
>>
>>82761318
>>Drax laughing at things is overdone
I agree with almost everything but that is part of Drax's character. He's still working on not being so literal and in his honesty so the overdone laughs are like his real in character laugh at things.
I guess acting laughs is hard too, gotta give credit to the man
>>
File: GOTG2.webm (2MB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
GOTG2.webm
2MB, 720x336px
KINO
>>
>>82761021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A

I mean, it's good, but not any better than the first one.
>>
>>82761318
What's the 10% of groot you like
>>
>>82762493

this scene was kino as fuck
>>
>>82761021
>significantly worse than the first one in every single aspect except better villain
>worse than a movie that was StarCrash with a bigger budget
>>
I started crying like a little bitch during the ravager funeral
>>
>>82761021

https://mobile.twitter.com/CinematicEX/status/863634839953649665/video/1
>>
>>82762493
Best death was Jimmy Urine. Dat fucking yell.
>>
>>82762493
K I N O
>>
I hope the guy with the stick is in MvC:I
He'd be a sick zoning character.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.