[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst finale of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: lost-finale.jpg (155KB, 800x450px)
lost-finale.jpg
155KB, 800x450px
What is the worst finale of all time?
>>
>>82759048

I am still confused about this ending. So Jack dies, but the world still goes on with Sawyer and everyone on the plane leaving the island and living to old age?
>>
>>82759048
Dexter
>>
>>82759102
Yes. Christian Shephard details the whole ending to you in case you don't get it.
>>
never saw it, but didn't people hate the mad men finale?
>>
>>82759132
This. It truly was the worst thing I've ever seen. It is a masterclass in how to completely fuck up.
>>
>>82759048
I don't know but not the one you posted a picture from, cunt.
>>
Roseanne
Dinosaurs
>>
>>82759048
yknow i see you faggots post this all the time.

how would YOU have ended lost?
>>
>>82759132
Dexter is literally the Mass Effect 3 of Television shows

>You think all your choices and storylines matter
>But here have a nonsensical 5 minute montage
>Fuck you
>>
>>82759048
>have never seen all these shows
>was going to suggest Seinfeld
A-a-am I off base? It was an extremely mediocre episode.
>>
>>82759814
Satisfyingly. This would have required a coherent story from the beginning, though.
>>
>>82759306
>never saw it
do your mother a favor this motherday and jump off a building.
>>
>>82759814
easy anon. I never would've made lost because I have artistic integrity.
>>
>>82759048
not that one, thats for sure
>>
Roseanne
>>
>>82759048
>What is the worst finale of all time?
St. Elsewhere and you can't even come close
>>
>>82759306

only plebs, same with the sopranos

plebs like to be spoonfed and anything with ambiguity angers them
>>
>>82759814
>how would YOU have ended lost?
Abruptly, after cancelling it after the first season.
>>
Scrubs
>>
Lost had a good finale, it was the final season that really took a nose dive overall. Those last 15 or so minutes were absolutely amazing as a huge Lost fan.
>>
File: cn8143_prisoner3.jpg (46KB, 630x471px) Image search: [Google]
cn8143_prisoner3.jpg
46KB, 630x471px
>>82759048
lost ending wasn't terrible, The Prisoner on the other hand is a giant fuck you to the viewers and the creator even said so
>>
>>82759048

breaking bad
>>
>>82759048
Not memeing either.

The entire last series was fucking terrible.
>>
>>82760082
quick rundown?
>>
>>82759132
Fantastic meme my friend, I bet you think the perfect ending would have been
>le dexter is caught and executed in front of all the people he's killed
>>
File: BSG 4x23.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BSG 4x23.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>82759048
>>
>>82760364
It's not the fact he ended up being a lumberjack, it's the entire season and the final episode as a whole that are fucking awful.
>>
>>82760264
> spoonfeed me so I don't have to watch it?

go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.