[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ego did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Ego did nothing wrong
>>
>>82756719
He did; he fucking gave Andy a reason to oppose him
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (288KB, 800x800px)
IMG_0239.jpg
288KB, 800x800px
I read " the thing" is supposed to be the origin of this character. Mcready became one with the thing and set off into the marvel universe.
>>
no joke i was worried that using ego as the main villain was going to make this movie really weird but they somehow managed to make a fucking psychic planet an interesting character
>>
>>82757723
no joke if you know who ego was before seeing GOTG2 you're a turbonerd
>>
>>82757772
what if i understood that stallone and those other guys were the original guardians or the adam warlock teaser that they're finally putting him in the movie.
>>
this was not a good movie at all, it was in fact a bad movie.
>>
>>82757847
you're a turbovirg
sorry I don't make the rules
>>
>>82757723
its almost like kurt can do no wrong.
>>
>>82757910
damn you got me
tfw married to my wife for a year and we're both virgins still
>>
>>82757847
>or the adam warlock teaser that they're finally putting him in the movie

nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>82757927
Is that movie where he plays a Solid Snake ripoff worth watching?
>>
>white man leaves his wife and son
>person of color is a better father than him

Marvel is doing racial propaganda again. Joss Whedon must have his pants creamed.
>>
>>82758025

I think it bretty good.

also solid snake is a ripoff of kurt plissken
>>
>>82758174
How would Hideo have seen the movie?
>>
>>82758044
>person of color
what are you talking about he's a literal space redneck, or blueneck in his case
>>
>>82758212
It's a metaphor
>>
>>82756719
I like how he really is Peter's dad. All he wanted to do was fuck all the women and spread his cosmic jizz on the entire universe.
>>
>>82758197

nano machines
>>
>>82757772
>not having the marvel cards
pleb
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.