[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop pretending that Frodo and Sam weren't gay for each other.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1400556251805.jpg (119KB, 832x668px)
1400556251805.jpg
119KB, 832x668px
Stop pretending that Frodo and Sam weren't gay for each other.
>>
Rewatch the movies. The only gay one was Sam. Frodo liked him as a friend and put up with Sam's gayness because he is kind.
>>
>Share your huge creamy load with me, shoot it right into my mouth

Fucking hell Jackson you went way too far with this one
>>
>>82756152
Frodo is actually a lot older than Sam, their relationship is a father/son type
>>
>>82756152
t. woman
>>
>>82756152
Most men find comfort in each other before raising a family. My dad did it and y grandpa did it and I did it. It's not gay it's just life, I'm amazed you haven't had a similar encounter. Sometimes the only person who really knows how you feel is a guy
>>
>>82756152
Its better in the book and never seems a romantic love. It didn't have the long bedroom eyes scenes they kept doing on the movie.

Its definitely a "brotherly" type of love in the books. And Sam is fairly regularly bringing up Rose every time he realizes they're gonna die in Mordor.

And I don't think sexuality or sexual desire ever came up in the entire legendarium as far as I can remember.
>>
So why didn't they just use the Eagles to fly to Mt. Doom?
>>
>>82756152
you know what's funny?
this duo of characters would not work with females
Imagine the hobbits were women, female frodo and sam
there's no way there would be such a strong friendship and union between these two characters , the trust, the caring, the companionship would have not be the same
the two of them would have just split half way to mordor
>>
File: 3424573456.jpg (669KB, 846x1269px) Image search: [Google]
3424573456.jpg
669KB, 846x1269px
>>82756152
It's the quintessential platonic relationship, as defined by Platon himself.

Google it you barbarian
>>
>>82759298
Lol u gay bitch
>>
female detected
>>
>>82759304
>And I don't think sexuality or sexual desire ever came up in the entire legendarium as far as I can remember.
daily reminder that elves are NOT sluts and would die from grief if you raped them
>>
>>82759640
>Platon himself
who is Platon though?
>>
>>82759298
>Have best-bro-friendship
>Go on a journey for a few years where almost everything is risky and you could die easily
>Close to dying, think you won't survive this
>Hug your best friend
This. Having a best friend is something you should value, they can help you up very easily if you're down.
>>
>>82756226
Sam's female love interest is established in Fellowship, and then he eventually marries her and starts a family. He treats Frodo with reverence because he's Frodo's servant, like a garden butler.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.