[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always Sunny thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: make it work.jpg (41KB, 448x337px) Image search: [Google]
make it work.jpg
41KB, 448x337px
When do you think the show peaked?
>>
>>82753508
The Gang Dines Out
>>
>>82753508
Anything before they hired le womyn directors for diversity was peak always sunny
>>
>>82753508

Mac and Charlie Die 1 and 2
>>
>>82753508

Hasn't even begun to peak
>>
>>82753508
Personally, season 8. After that is was steady decline with gems mixed in such as Mac and Dennis move to suburbs. The latest season is when they officially jumped the shark, I didn't even manage to complete it, what a mess. Sad.
>>
Seasons 3-4 were the peak. Season 7 was the last watchable one imo
>>
>>82753806
8 and 9 were great get outta here
>>
I only really liked the season with fat mac. Even rewatching the old stuff it isnt as good
>>
Season 9 was the last good season. Every season has one or two really funny episodes but I think season 9 was the last season to have a majority good episodes.

For me season 2 is the peak. It was the last season, IMO without any jumping-the-shark type stuff. Mac Is A Serial killer was the beginning of the shows very slow decline.
>>
It hasn't even begun to peak
>>
Every episode until season 11 was pure kino, everything after is utter shit
>>
Probably season 7. I also like season 1 a lot. It's still decent though, I'm surprised they kept it up this long.
>>
Seasons 3-4. But it still remains a good show.
>>
it's weird how varied the responses you get for this kind of show are

most people seem to agree that the show is good up until s6 though
>>
>>82753734
>>82754225
The only factual replies in this thread.
>>
First half of season 5. Undeniable.
>>
>>82753734
>>82754225
What'll happen when it does peak?
>>
>>82753758
>Mac and Dennis move to suburbs
Is that the one where Mac lets a dog starve to death for no reason?
>>
>>82754044
>Season 9 was the last good season. Every season has one or two really funny episodes but I think season 9 was the last season to have a majority good episodes.
this

best episode ever is Mac and Dennis Break Up
deb8 me
>>
>>82755388
yes
>>
>>82754537
it will be over, duh
>>
>>82755494
>Mac and Dennis Break Up

Dennis was written too stupid in that one. The stuff about apple skin being poison felt like a Charlie thing. The cat stuff was great though and it was nice to have an episode that mostly took place in the apartments.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.