[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Flash Season 3 Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Floosh.jpg (14KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
Floosh.jpg
14KB, 303x166px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLpMefirBfY
>>
I have enjoyed it
>>
I just hope they'll end this season with Barry beating Savatar instead of carrying it all over to s4. Really getting sick of the evil speedster as the overarching villain of each season.
>>
>>82752856
I heard Season 4 won't have a speedster villain. But knowing the show that villain will probably be from the future.
>>
>>82752020
The Flash fucking sucks, shitty acting for the most part, shitty storylines and predictable plotlines
>>
>>82752856
This

Season 1 = evil speedster
Season 2 = villain from future
Season 3 = evil speedster villain from the future
>>
>>82753189

Season 1 was Evil speedster from the future
Season 2 was evil speedster from different dimension
Season 3 was evil speedster from the future
>>
>>82752020
I try to defend it as much as I can but it's pretty shit. The whole gorilla city arc was terribly written and executed. The side arcs (joes romance, Caitlyn pretending to be a hitch but isn't) are a joke. Wally has become non existent and a non factor essentially. Having Malfoy on the show was just a huge mistake. Iris is finally becoming a decent character but after she gets saved she's going to be insufferable again.
The writers fuck everything up when it comes to continuity, and blah blah but muh time travel bootstrap makes it worse that they can't connect anything. Flashpoint should have been SO much better
There's so many other issues I have. But the last episode was actually a nice change of pce
>>
>>82754366

Every other flash episode is either a hit or miss with me, sometimes they can make a really good episode but sometimes they make a really shit episode.
>>
>>82754493
I think they needed to shorten the season. The fact that we got two gorilla city episodes that involved Barry running into things for no reason, then a musical episode crossover that had no plot advancement, plus the fact that they took two months off for no reason and I can't even remember the beginning of the season makes me mad.
It worked the first two seasons because there was a lot to do, but it's turning into arrow season 3/4 at this point
>>
I still don't understand why Caitlyn is evil now. She's literally the only metahuman on the show whose power turns them evil by default instead of by choice. Kinda makes her whole character seem really stupid.
>>
>>82754169
Season 1: Have to save the city
Season 2: Have to save the universe
Season 3: Have to save the timeline
>>
>>82754805
She's a terrible villain. Killer frost could have been saved for someone who would actually use the role but now she's going to turn good again at the end of the season. Trash
>>
>>82752020
Worst season so far.
Not so terrible I'm giving up on the show, but not good. I think they need to plan out where they want the show to go further than a season by season/playing it by ear approach they seem to be doing so far. Stop introducing so many fucking side characters for Bullshit hype spikes, and shouldn't have killed off Captain Cold and find some way to bring him back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.