[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty/Unity Improbability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (17KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 298x169px
Season Rick, Episode Annoying Shit Balls...

Unity reapers, but she's different. Unbeknownst to the Council of Ricks, Rick H843 had been possessed by Unity for quite some time.

>flash back to some time in season two...Unity collects a Rick

In the mayhem of Episode 301 Unity siezes Rick tech and begins to travel the multiverse.

Unity collects all her alternate selves and becomes a trans-demensional All-Unity.

With the mental powers of the Ricks left behind in the confusion she forms the Unity of Ricks, a subsection of her consciousness with limited restraint and now the power of telepathy.

The Universal Army of bug men fall to the overwhelming power of Unity Vomit and the universe is once more at peace.

Or Rick it?
>>
>Unity
>she

Kek x10
>>
>>82752001
Ricks don't say no to this, brah
>>
Spoiler: Rick H843, the Rick originally possessed by Unity in an unfortunate accident within which Rick H843 was attempting to "do it" with multiple instances of Unity simultaneously via portal gun, was so chosen by Adults Sink because the name resembles "hate free" and "hate me" both.
>>
>>82752240
>the name resembles "hate free" and "hate me" both
>aitch eight four three
You're as dumb as the show.
>>
they already ran out of ideas, huh.
>>
>>82752240
>got possessed by Unity by accident
Then couldn't she just let him go? The assimilation didn't seem permanent or irreversible at all. Getting possessed by Unity while fucking her is right up there in "whoops my bad lol" territory as accidentally switching to anal
>>
Wubb lubba dub dub
>>
>>82753523
Of course Unity could let Rick H843 free from Unity, but why would she?

With the Council of Ricks controlled by Unity and the Universal Govt all but destroyed she would be the ultimate power in the universe!
>>
>>82751249
Rick is gay lolol
>smartest being in existence
>is cuck like writers
hmmmm
>>
Okay...

An example of All-Unity power.

Imagine a hexagonal space ship, like a honey comb. Now imagine an infinite number of them.

With the power to travel the multiverse you could send individual ships throughout the systems and, when need arise, immediately turn that one ship into a conglomeration with a telepathic trans dimensional synchronized warp.
>>
>It’s got more of a gender balance. Dan Harmon told Den of Geek: “There was a craving for a gender balance in the writers’ room that we had never had. I think it’s like a 50/50 balance now, like in the early days of Community, which is really great. Because I think the important thing about gender in the writers’ room is not representation, it’s balance.”

Nice. The show may be worth giving a chance this season.
>>
>>82756396
I did truly enjoy the Summer and the Spaceship episode.

Idk...they might have destroyed the father figure a bit much...I mean he did buy his waifu ice cream once.
>>
File: 1493932232246.jpg (43KB, 250x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493932232246.jpg
43KB, 250x414px
>>82751249
hey redditors, your show is shit; i watched all the seasons and there are only like 5 great episodes, the rest are a force humorous and dramatical mess .
>>
>>82757154
hey fag do you know that you Force Human Penis is outlawd in eight nations?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.