[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the movie's out, how much of it was wheat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489922498910.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489922498910.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
Now that the movie's out, how much of it was wheat?
>>
>>82749683
50% wheat 50% discussing the bonus situation
>>
I love how the movie was so fucking bad people can't even bring themselves to post wheat memes
>>
>>82750987

It's not even out in the US yet, give it chance
>>
File: 1489220534578.jpg (140KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489220534578.jpg
140KB, 800x1000px
Did someone say Wheat?
>>
>>82751104
>s'cool
>>
Wheat is a man-made plant.
>>
>>82749683
Saw the movie.
Why did they bother to include the fact that there is human wheat on the planet (extremely far away from earth)?
Seems kinda stupid to mention it once as a side note and then never address it again.
Did engineers bring wheat to earth? If yes, so what? Seems like a half-assed attempt at religious symbolism.
If no, then why the fuck reduce suspension of belief for?
This film was garbage. The more I think about it the more a regret seeing it.
>>
>>82751238
Having not seen the movie, my guess is there's a parallel between humans making wheat and David making xenos
>>
>>82751289
>Having not seen the movie
>David making xenos
Since you know the main plot point I urge you to consider not seeing the film.
No good/smart/likeable characters
No scary scenes (even the jump scares were predictable and weren't scary)
Plot is predictable
C G I A L I E N S
G
I

A
L
I
E
N
S

There were probably more faults but the film is too forgettable to remember
>>
>>82749683
lel!
>>
>>82750987
>>82751238
>>82751716

Could we get a quick survey of the nationalities of those who saw the movie and hated it.
Would be interested to see the countries that didn't understand the movie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.