[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You remind me of the Bane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1473795506894.jpg (324KB, 933x891px) Image search: [Google]
1473795506894.jpg
324KB, 933x891px
>>
What Bane?
>>
>>82749320
Bane with a power.
>>
>>82749449
What power?
>>
>>82749165
kek
>>
>>82749654
Power of "For You"
>>
>>82750095
Who "You"?
>>
>>82750231
You "Who!"
>>
>>82750460
I what?
>>
I saw my big guy, rise as high as fire could rise
what could I do
My prize had gone
But Pavel just knew
He had to
>>
>>82749165

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP COMING UP WITH THIS SHIT. HOW DID THIS OCCUR TO YOU. WERE YOU IN THE SHOWER SINGING TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU THOUGHT "OH, I CAN MEME THIS"? IS THAT HOW I WORKS? HOW THE FUCK DOES YOUR BRAIN FUNCTION ITSA MYSTERY HELP ME OUT HERE BUDDY CLUE ME IN. HOW MANY FUCKING YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN BANEPOSTNG. AND NOW, NOW AFTER ALL THAT TIME, YOU DECIDE TO BANE/LABYRINTH CROSSOVER.

WHY

WHY NOW

EXPLAIN IT
>>
File: hothead aarghh.png (427KB, 427x443px) Image search: [Google]
hothead aarghh.png
427KB, 427x443px
>>82750931
>>
Oh You Big Guys
Don't you know you're crashing this
plane with no survivors.
>>
File: v8I_Nhu2SyVziCmmXxCcJw_r.jpg (49KB, 353x485px) Image search: [Google]
v8I_Nhu2SyVziCmmXxCcJw_r.jpg
49KB, 353x485px
>>82750568
You crash my plane
>>
>>82750875
You should've waited for the final line.
I saw my Bane, planning hard as Bane could plan
What could I do?
My Bane has crashed the plane
And left no survivors
The fire rises!
>>
>>82750931
WHAT KIND OF DANK MEME TO STEW
JUST is stale
Big black male?
Drumpf or cunny?
And OP said...

MEME MAGIC, MEME
MEME MAGIC, MEME
PUT THAT SPASTIC SPELL ON ME
SPAM THAT PASTA MAKE THEM READ
>>
>>82750931
I enquire you to lower your cranial temperature levels to substantially common ones, my fellow anonymous publisher
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.