[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We write the premise of the Armageddon Remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: armageddon.jpg (55KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
armageddon.jpg
55KB, 570x300px
>The US Government hires (insert group) to go to space and board a meteorite to ___________

>Fast and Furious team is hired by the US government to precisely navigate a meteorite so they can deploy a nuke on a specific location on the meteor

>an NBA team is hired by the US gorvernment to shoot a nuke down a precise location on the meteorite

>Jud Apatow's frat pakc is hired by the us government to stop the metoeirte
>>
>>82749103
The group is made up of two niggers one extremely gay mexican two women and a disabled asian. There is a white transexual who gets BLACKED.
>>
File: W42rBZKrBgTl.jpg (63KB, 594x338px) Image search: [Google]
W42rBZKrBgTl.jpg
63KB, 594x338px
I'M ALL OUT OF LOVE
I'M SO LOST WITHOUT YOU
>>
A race of radiation-resistant clones bred in china are humanity's only hope to bypass the lethal radiation surrounding earth
>>
>>82749103
>>Fast and Furious team is hired by the US government to precisely navigate a meteorite so they can deploy a nuke on a specific location on the meteor
I would pay to watch that. The Rock punching a giant rock and turning it into dust. Dominic Toretto drifting a motherfucking space shuttle.
>>
> nukes only slow it down, don't alter its course
> lasers can't stop it
> at the last minute Jeff Goldblum discovers it has a peanut allergy
>>
A progressive group of intelligent college free-thinkers (smart and sassy black girl, two black men, two blonde females, a Mexican, Muslim, and an white male).

The white male is constantly trying to man and whitesplain things to the crew and even attempts to rape the girls when he is killed by Jamal and Mohammed while on the asteroid.
>>
>>82749774
mom look i'm being altgy on the internets i'm not a redditor any more
>>
>>82749103
>>Fast and Furious team is hired by the US government to precisely navigate a meteorite so they can deploy a nuke on a specific location on the meteor
this is actually the plot for Furious 12: Space and the Furious: A Fast Odyssey.
>>
>>82749967
>Thinks criticizing the current state of ((((Hollywood)))) is an autistic act
>>
>>82749967
Back to leftypol tranny
>>
File: 1494696633205.jpg (41KB, 600x747px) Image search: [Google]
1494696633205.jpg
41KB, 600x747px
>>82749103
Armageddon is impossible, physics wise, I mean this movie pissed me off that a bunch of redneck, oil working rejects could go to Space and me, a B.A. in Art History can't even own an art museum WTF
>>
>The US Government hires 4chan posters to go to space and board a meteorite to orchestrate a fake terrorist attack on the white house
>>
>>82751375
>/fit/, /tv/, /b/, /fa/, /sci/,/out/, /k/, /his/, /a/ /r9k/ goes to space.

How does it go bros? I imagine /out/ and /k/ to buddy up and take charge and /r9k/ to develop space dimensia and kill /a/, /his/ and /sci/ would argue the fuck out, while /fit/ will do the heavy lifting, /b/ will probably dont help at all
>>
>>82751103
>and me, a B.A. in Art History
At the slight chance that this is not bait that is really cool albeit useless.
Ever since I read Gombrich my eyes have been opened to art.
>>
>>82751489
>/his/
Why would you take minors on that mission?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.