[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Is this kino?
>>
>>82746949
it's plebno
>>
>>82746949
If you're a normie then I guess it is
>>
>>82746949
It was kino
Then the writers got addicted to normie praise, and then just wrote the show for what they thought normies wanted
>>
File: Jmrphbr.jpg (319KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
Jmrphbr.jpg
319KB, 1200x898px
>>82746949
it is kino, /tv/ is wrong
>>
Isaac was the best character
>>
>>82749000
If it was really kino, the "final boss" wouldn't have been a bunch of nobody neo-Nazis.
And it wouldn't have had Walt's character flipflop around like they didn't want to make him really a villain
He has so many people killed, tries to have Jesse killed, but when Hank is killed, he's crying and weeping on the ground.
Nigger literally tried to kill a kid
And his blowhard brother in law that he doesn't even remotely like is what causes him to go "Oooh nooo this is too much"

And then he kills the Nazis with a robot machine gun car because "SCIENCE IS F*CKING AWESOME"
>>
bb is false kino
bcs is also false kino
>>
>>82746949
Let's see:
Worst female character of all time. Not a side character at that, the one that gets a shitload of screen time. If you watch BCS you can just take a step back and compare Kim and SkyLeBitch. Realisticly BrBa should be JUST Walter killing himself one morning because of what he's married to.
Fring's final aka Vince is 12 scene
Last episode "shootout" aka Vince is 8 scene
Autistic ginger, autistic drug dealer lady and their autistic romance
Every single character doing 180 every fucking episode in later seasons, like it was fan fic collection by "writers" living in different cities. Fuck plot holes and realism, it was just impossible to enjoy randomized characters whose only purpose was to fit whatever cool stuff was happening.
>>
>>82749270
What, prithee, is "true" kino?
>>
>>82746949
Only the first 3 seasons, then it became reddit.
Better Call Saul is kino though.
>>
>>82749827
quarry is true kino
>>
>>82749226
wtf i hate braking bad now
>>
>>82749663
>Worst female character of all time. Not a side character at that, the one that gets a shitload of screen time. If you watch BCS you can just take a step back and compare Kim and SkyLeBitch. Realisticly BrBa should be JUST Walter killing himself one morning because of what he's married to.
If you hate her so much then the character was good. Bad characters don't elicit strong emotions.
>>
>>82746949

ended very poorly

first 3 seasons were kino
>>
Everything pre season 4(with some exceptions in season 2) was pretty good, went strait downhill after that
>>
decent
>>
>>82746949
"The Fly" was the most kino thing I've ever seen on TV
>>
>>82746949
No but Better Call Saul is
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.