[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

b..but arent libtards telling us we can only enjoy shows and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 8824366234.png (410KB, 501x715px) Image search: [Google]
8824366234.png
410KB, 501x715px
b..but arent libtards telling us we can only enjoy shows and characters we can identify with?
>>
race traitors should go before muslims and mexicans desu
>>
>>82744214
>being this insecure about tv and movies
fucking inbred redneck
>>
>>82744193
Atlanta's the odd man out in that setup. It's not about empowering blacks or how difficult it is to be black in a white dominated middle-class or whatever the fuck Black-ish is actually. It's just a funny show.

Fucking comfy show desu
>>
when a show is just good it doesn't matter what colour of people are in it.

you underage faggots never watched fresh prince growing up?
>>
>>82744312
stop shilling that nig show. People who watched it grew up to vote Hillary
>>
>>82744347
the show that literally had donald trump on it?
>>
>>82744347
Why are /pol/tards so stupid?
>>
>>82744251
Black-Ishmael is trash. Typical white are racist and think are superior. But my black genes are superior becuase MUH jigga boo jones dancing and swag.
>>
>>82744347
you're a fucking caricature
>>
>>82744193
there was a time between the 80s to around 2010 where that shit was no question at all through shows like bill cosbys or prince from belair etc etc..we were through this shit like 30 years ago i grew up in the 80s and black or white only counted maybe on the wallstreet or in some countrysides (ALL over the world)..we also had strong women and being gay was accepted more or less..from QUEEN to whatever..nobody cared...
the people who are born in the 90s and 2000s but especially the people born in the 90s are completely fucked in the head
>>
>>82744236
Why are SJWs so obsessed with incest?
>>
>>82745818
Because they're oblivious to how inbred most muslims are.
>>
>>82745818
Because they're busy trying to legalise paedophilia.
>>
>>82744193
>b..but arent libtards telling us we can only enjoy shows and characters we can identify with?
no
>>
>>82746055
The fact that half the world's Muslims is one of those things that sounds so incredibly racist that nobody believes it until they see the studies. Best part is that the same liberals who mock southern whites for supposedly being inbred (which they aren't) will turn around and say that there's nothing wrong with Muslims being inbred.
>>
>>82746149
*fact that half the world's Muslims are inbred is one
>>
>>82745431
>Born in 1990
>Told for 20 years "race doesn't matter, we're all human"
>Suddenly it's the most important thing ever in history
I wonder who could be behind such a massive shift in public opinion?
>>
>>82744193
why are modern black tv shows always about blacks talking about white people?

say about the fresh prince what you want, but most of the series wasn't about race.
>>
>>82746149
>southern whites for supposedly being inbred (which they aren't)
they are though
>>
>>82746149

>>82744114
>>
I watched Fresh Prince, Cosby show, Everyone hates Chris, Bernie Mack show growing up as a white kid and still voted Trump. Black shows have always had a large non-black audience, white people just don't like any show trying to lecture us on race is all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.