[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was the good guy, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Count_Dooku_headshot_gaze.jpg (50KB, 389x524px) Image search: [Google]
Count_Dooku_headshot_gaze.jpg
50KB, 389x524px
He was the good guy, right?
>>
>>82742305
Count Dooku: What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a dark lord of the Sith?
Obi-Wan: No, that's not possible. The Jedi would sense it.
Count Dooku: The Dark Side has clouded their vision. Hundreds of senators are now under the influence of a Sith lord called Darth Sidious.
Obi-Wan: I don't believe you.

He was a good boy who was trying to save the republic. They should have listened.
>>
File: 1494640780989.jpg (180KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1494640780989.jpg
180KB, 900x762px
>>82742347
Dooku did nothing wrong
>>
>>82742305
Perhaps if you read multiple books, watched dozens of episodes of Clone Wars, read comic books, etc., you would have discovered the exact motive of the CIS, in which you could then say whether his motives were noble.
>>
>>82742347
That's totally idiotic. I'm sure he could have unmasked Sheev anytime he wanted. He was just saying that to Obi-Wan just to demoralize him. This, of course, how no chance of working and was really just an exposition dump, again indicating the poor writing of the prequels.
>>
File: 3864403_6f17d4c827_b.jpg (111KB, 495x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3864403_6f17d4c827_b.jpg
111KB, 495x1024px
>>82742305
Maybe...
>>
>>82742347
And yet he was the one working for said Dark Lord of the Sith and enacting his plans as flawlessly as possible.
So he thinks that the Republic is corrupt, so he's helping the most corrupt guy make the Republic even more corrupt by creating the situation needed to form the Empire as well as waging a pointless wars that killed countless people?
How exactly did Dooku think that this was the best course of action?
>>
>>82742570
Honestly you are trying to reason with George Lucas writing, which is sketchy at best. In theory Dooku was either genuinely trying to get obi wan to his side to coup Palpatine, or he knew that throwing out the accusation that the sith control the senate would be the ultimate way to ensure the jedi would never take any other hints or evidence about the Sith controlling the Senate seriously, until it is too late (so it was part of palpatines plan)
>>
File: dooku-dead.jpg (217KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
dooku-dead.jpg
217KB, 1600x901px
>Anakin, Palpatine is a sith lord!
>>
File: Nute Gunray.jpg (52KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Nute Gunray.jpg
52KB, 768x432px
>>82742305
Nope, pic related was. He was just sick of those pesky government regulations.
>>
>>82742305

The Robert E. Lee of a galaxy far far away
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.