[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1351.jpg (56KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
56KB, 500x437px
Is this true /tv/?
>>
>>82740546

everyone is brainwashed in one way or another.
>>
>>82740546
Well according to the tv you just posted, yes.
>>
>>82740546
w-why is the TV still on when it's unplugged?
>>
File: 1288851925792.jpg (16KB, 305x420px) Image search: [Google]
1288851925792.jpg
16KB, 305x420px
>>82740546
Yep. The only choice you have in the matter is what and by whom you're going to be brainwashed.
Unfortunately many people in many distant lands don't even have that choice.
>>
File: save them first.jpg (127KB, 866x608px) Image search: [Google]
save them first.jpg
127KB, 866x608px
Yes, but watching this made me feel much better about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
>>
>>82740546
to function and out things into context you have to build your world view around one set of ideas or another. Ideas that threaten your scaffolding threaten your concept of who you even are. therefore you try to defend your world view and consider other world views as mostly hostile.
it is impossible to not be brainwashed
>>
>>82740546
Replace this by a computer logged on 4Chan /pol/ for relevance
>>
File: TMNT.png (90KB, 390x317px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT.png
90KB, 390x317px
>>82740546
THIS IS NOT JOKE. YOUR FILES ARE NOW ENCRYPT. SORRY PLEASE SEND 300 israeli shekel to the address to recover them. What you mean you cant afford 400 shekels? your salary you can easily afford to pay the measly 500 shekels. so please hurry with speedy payment of 600 shekels.
>>
>>82740572
>le everyone is [...] meme
>>
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0
>>
/x/ here,
Yes.
The entertainment industry has been confirmed "the mouth of the beast" many times. The governing cabal that controls what's on your screen compels you in whatever way it seems fit.
The goal was control, and they've got it.
>>
>>82742435
So /pol/'s telling me I'm brainwashed? That's helpful to know. Thanks, /pol/!
>>
Is this the thread were we pretend that we are clear-headed beings of pure logic who are clear-headed and immune from the self-delusions that men have practiced since time immemorial?
>>
File: yes_op.jpg (50KB, 332x499px) Image search: [Google]
yes_op.jpg
50KB, 332x499px
>>82740546
>>
>>82743762
>shapiro
lel
>>
>>82743492
Narcissistic NEET rage sam is best sam
>>
>>82743518
That's great, but can't it go back to being fun? It used to be all this stuff was going to massive sacrifices, underground sex rings, or hiding aliens. Something like that. But now? Every single thing about evil hollywood conspiracies is "watch out, the Jews are gonna make you a total cuck!"
>>
>>82743788
do you have a problem with strong, independent white men?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.