[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: back.jpg (211KB, 665x1920px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
211KB, 665x1920px
K
I
N
O

MOMENT
>>
Is the fifth season worth my time?
>>
>>82737395

YOUR TIME IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING.
>>
>>82737369
Pure heartbreaking Samuraikino.

This episode was straight STAKES.
>>
I saw the preview for this episode and it seems like Ashi is gone, is this true?

>>82737427
filtered
>>
Explain. I stopped watching a month ago. The chick is evil?
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 2298x2106px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 2298x2106px
>>82737369
You know Jack is going to kill Ashi to truly destroy Aku now..feelsbadman
>>
>>82737451
wtf, why did you stop? Go catch up
>>
(jack jack jack)
>>
>>82737451
don't bother catching up
>>
>>82737582
Because after episode 3 the show lost all weight.
>>
>>82737451
after having built up Jack/Ashi's relationship with each other, they end up at the place where Jack fought the now-dead Guardian. Aku shows up after Scaradouche gives him misleading information, and we learn that the Daughters Of Aku were LITERAL daughters of Aku, he put some of his darkness into a cup which the mother drank. Aku now controls Ashi, and Jack is probably going to have to kill the one person he loves that isn't just a memory.
>>
File: Gandhi.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Gandhi.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>82737501
>Ashi uses Aku powers to create a portal in time to the past with all of her strength.
>Flings him through.
>Jack goes back in time to the point just after he was thrown into the portal in the first place.
>Kills Aku.
>Still affected by time travel, cannot age.
>Lives however long it takes to get back to the first episode of Season 5.
>This time Ashi and her sisters grow up normally and are happy.
>Jack watches from afar, likewise happy but alone.
>>
>>82737625
Not sure what you mean by that, it's been consistently entertaining throughout, with a nice mix of serious and light-hearted moments. Really looking forward to the finale.
>>
>>82737710
There's the butterfly effect and then there's reversing a pivotal moment in ancient history and expecting anything to be the same.
>>
>literally jack and ashi doing nothing
what is this Better Call Saul?
>it happens
AAAAA OH FUCK
10/10 GENNDYKINO
>>
>>82738110
Show 100% REDEEMED
>>
>>82737710
If he kills Aku in the past Ashi won't exist since Aku is her father.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.