[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long till she becomes part of familia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

How long till she becomes part of familia?
>>
They are stopping at 10 movies, right? I'd say she joins by the next movie.
>>
>>82735587
I wonder how that'll play out,its going be hilarious
>>
>>82735660

Not as hilarious as baldy killing Han, then 2 movies later, delivering Dom's baby to him, shaking his hand, and eating at his family BBQ.
>>
>>82735703
>Fast 9 will be Asian Masculinity Uprising with Cyborgs Han, DK Takashi, Johnny Tran, and Lance
>Fast 10 will bring back everyone for Armageddon with cars
>>
>>82735703
Han is going to be revealed to be alive and deep undercover

screencap this
>>
>>82736877
So will he be mad at Chet for trying?
>>
>>82736173
I'm certain that Fast 10 every character is coming back, even those who died or some shit.

>Family grows to 50+
>>
>>82736877
>this will be met with much applaud in theaters
this franchise man
>>
File: fastsix.jpg (222KB, 1024x454px) Image search: [Google]
fastsix.jpg
222KB, 1024x454px
>>82737067
>Not hoping that they do every stupid fucking trick in the book with this franchise
Not only should they reveal Han was always alive.
But that Gal Gadot WAS ALSO always alive unbeknownst to Han.
In fact have Han being alive be unbeknownst to her as well.
>>
>>82736173
>fast nein is the family taking on a resurgent nazi reich that was hidden in antartica threatening to melt polar ice caps
>fasten is family vs cyborg han with implanted memories who is building giant death laser on the moon
My dad is the producer for the series.
>>
>>82735548
End of the next movie.
>>
File: niceride.jpg (44KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
niceride.jpg
44KB, 620x620px
>>82735548
Dom's baby is going to kill her in Fast10. He'll run her over in a modified version of a toy car that looks like a Lamborghini. Screencap this.
>>
thought you could leave without saying goodbye?
>>
>>82737298
He's a Toretto. He's driving a muscle car.
>>
>>82737721
He won't. He'll drive a fully electric vehicle.
>>
>>82735703
Technically he left Han for dead after crashing his car
There's now way she's gonna be part of the familia after she killed the spanish chick
>>
>>82735587
Fast 10 then spinoff
>>
>>82737298
What about Hobbs' daughter?
>>
>>82739737
Then crossover with Transformers for sweet chinese money.
>>
in a zombie outbreak would Dom 'kill' Paul Walker?
>>
>first movie is about an undercover cop infiltrating an illegal racing scene to find a thief.
>the current one is about muh family, gods eye and atombombs while trying to stop an l33t haker with flashy sports cars.
What happened?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.