[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/tv/ claims it's shit >turns out to be good Whew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: x4qphu44vui1-600x338.jpg (160KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
x4qphu44vui1-600x338.jpg
160KB, 600x338px
>/tv/ claims it's shit
>turns out to be good

Whew
>>
>>82734751
You're only at season 1, aren't you?
>>
>>82734751
/tv/ be like "I like it, oh wait, someone likes it too? Then it's shit" (applies for every movie and tv show ever made)
>>
>>82734896
I hated seson 5 and half season 6 because of the "let's fuck the books" project, however, since S6E05 i think it got back to a great level
>>
Season 5 is dreadful.

Season 6 was better, but they got rid of so many characters you almost know the conclusion of the series at this point. Can't get rid of too many more.
>>
>>82734751
The drop of in quality after the 4th season is staggering. The sixth feels like fan fiction for characters who became beloved during the first 5
>>
>>82735029
S6 was somehow worse than S5. I mean S5 was tolerable. It was stupid and went nowhere, but it could've easily been looked back on as THAT season you skipped if only because it's a snoozer.

S6 takes book content and shoves it in a blender, going to great lengths to ruin characters and their arcs, while baiting normies with shock & awe. S6 is easily one of the worst television seasons ever produced.
>>
GOT was at its best when it was just a political cluster fuck. The War of the Five Kings was possibly the comfiest plotline of any show ever.

The White Walker plot is a complete disservice to everything before it
>>
>>82735198
S5 for me wasn't tolerable (only the last episode). I loved A Feast For Crowns and I loved all the untold parts of A Dance With Dragons, I understand it's hard to keep adding more characters but I felt the way they handled it was the worst way possible
>>
Seasons 1 and 2 are great. 3 and 4 are decent. 5 is awful and 6 is still pretty bad. I don't have high hopes for a well-done ending to the series.
>>
File: IMG_7615.gif (875KB, 178x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7615.gif
875KB, 178x195px
>>82735261
I'm not saying I'd rewatch S5, and the handling of Dorne was unforgivable, but I guess it didn't make me as visibly uncomfortable as S6.

>Ruined Jaime
>Ruined Tommen
>Ruined Loras (for the sixth season in a row)
>Ruined Ramsay
>Ruined Onion
>Ruined Euron
>Ruined Jaqen (some more)
>Ruined The Hound
>Ruined Brynden Tully
>Sparrow plotline thrown out the window after having done approximately nothing

It's like they're trying to set a record for bastardizations of established characters, while failing to properly introduce and characterize others.
>>
>>82735684
>Ruined Arthur Dayne
>Ruined Coldhands
>Ruined White Walkers

I can't remember a single good thing from S6.
>>
>>82735198
This is pretty much exactly it.

I hated season 5 but if they would have redeemed themselves with season 6 I wouldn't have minded 1 shit season. Season 6 was like they got all the ideas from Facebook. Full normie fan service.

It's obvious everyone involved in GOT is just tired of it and they don't care anymore. I don't think I've ever seen a production that has less respect for its fans.
>>
>>82734751
I see you only watched S1
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.