[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If God is all powerful he cannot be all good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: superman.jpg (393KB, 2338x3500px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
393KB, 2338x3500px
If God is all powerful he cannot be all good.
>>
File: lexlogic.webm (2MB, 952x398px) Image search: [Google]
lexlogic.webm
2MB, 952x398px
Should have posted the webm.
>>
File: asteroid.jpg (2MB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
asteroid.jpg
2MB, 2048x1150px
>>82729936
Now you begin to understand...

but God still can be mostly good.
>>
If Snyder is incapable of making a film that reddit enjoys, does that make him /ourguy/?
>>
>If God is all powerful he cannot be all good.

I never claim to be a god.

What would have Lex done if he has said that? I'm willing to bet autistic screaming.
>>
>>82729936
if you make the same thread more than once,
u r a faget
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
DO YOU BLEEED
>>
>>82729936
Should have gone ahead with the Injustice arc.
>>
>>82729936
God is beyond good and evil.
>>
>>82729936
>>
>>82729936
Literally childish.
>>
File: father.jpg (13KB, 586x430px) Image search: [Google]
father.jpg
13KB, 586x430px
Here we all are... all the shitposters....
>>
>>82731666
This guy was such a meme villian, like they didn't even try to give him complex characterization
>hey my half-mortal son who grew up for 30 years around people, I plan to destroy all life in the universe. also, I gave your mom cancer
>>
>>82729936
>Something something is GOD!
>it has mortal ideals and very clear mortal limits
>You are no GOOOOOOOD!
America.
>>
>>82730479
BvS was like #3 on Reddits most underrated movies of 2016
>>
>>82729936
If God is all powerful that means he can be infinite in literally every aspect. Infinitely good, infinitely bad, infinite merciful, infinitely cruel, etc. When you're everything at once at the same time at infinity, you transcend mere labels of 'good' and 'evil'.

Superman is just a good goy from another planet who although strong, can be killed. To think of him as a God is obscenely retarded.
>>
>>82730547
NEXT TIME THEY COMMENT ON YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO

DONT RESPOND

MY ONLY WARNING
>>
>>82731802
That's because /tv/ raided that poll
>>
>>82729936
If God *burp* is all p-p-powerful, Morty... h-h-he cannot be all *burp* good, Morty.
>>
>>82730086
I still don't get what Lex is on about.

Superman ISN'T God. Like, that's the whole point.
And I really, REALLY don't understand Lex's plan.

Was that the point?
Was Lex supposed to be so much smarter than me, the moviegoer, that I had no way of understanding his plan?
Because that's just amaturish writing. That's exactly the same shit this place rips Sherlock in half for.
>>
>>82729936
>If God is all powerful he cannot be all good.
If God is all powerful and all knowing, chances are his ability to define and understand good, might be better than some neckbeard's.
>>
>>82733103

It's only because you're a brainlet
>>
File: 4c9.jpg (60KB, 680x520px) Image search: [Google]
4c9.jpg
60KB, 680x520px
>>82733295
TAKE THAT ATHEISTS
>>
>>82729936
God is beyond human capabilies like being good/bad, fair/unfair, powerful/weak
>>
Suffering is necessary for a meaningful existance
>>
>>82733103
Lex Luthor sees knowledge as power.

Superman shows up and is revered by the people

Superman's existence is seen to Lex as an aberration. Denying him of his accomplishments made through knowledge as people worship Superman through his position of power.

Lex's goal is to diminish Superman in the eyes of the people, in essence knowledge defeating power, thus satisfying Luthor's self validation

It's literally the most accurate on screen Lex Luthor ever put on screen when it comes to motivations.
>>
>>82733767
This.
>>
>>82733103
He had no plan. he is a fucking retard. He unleashes a an unkillable monster that he can't kill to kill Batman and Superman and he has no plan after that. And if they do kill Doomsday he has no plan B.

He blows up congress to frame Superman and everyone immediatly assumes that Superman was framed. In the next fucking scene Superman is absolved of any wrongdoing.
>>
If he hates Superman for being a "god" why did he make an even more powerful and uncontrollable "god" to defeat him? What was Luthor's plan for dealing with Doomsday?
>>
>>82734094
>He blows up congress to frame Superman and everyone immediatly assumes that Superman was framed. In the next fucking scene Superman is absolved of any wrongdoing.

You might be dumb, because you clearly don't get it.

The goal isn't to frame Superman. The goal is to surround Superman with death, to associate every action of his to death, like what happened in Africa. Make the people think that wherever Superman goes, bad things happen, make them lose their trust in him.
>>
>>82734336
> The goal isn't to frame Superman

He is being framed you fucking retard, there's a whole thing where Superman is being framed for killing people in Africa by Luther's people while rescuing Lois, and this clearly ties into that. If it doesn't tie into that then it's even more fucking retarded since Luther knows that Superman will be proven innocent and that he will get blamed and likely imprisoned
>>
>>82734561
ok, so you are an idiot. cool.
>>
>>82734336
As >>82734561 points out, this doesn't make sense. If anything, it might lead people to think that Superman was framed in connection to the scandal in Africa. You also didn't address the other points.
>>
>>82734616
Your mother is a whore and you're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.