[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

facehugger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: helmet.jpg (102KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
helmet.jpg
102KB, 750x500px
So how did it get thru the helmet in the first place?

did it lay egg right after it melted the glass, or after they took off the helmet?
>>
>>82729746
It melts, or cracks the screen. and I assume it lays legs during the time it stays attached. probably needs to subdue the victim, lower their immune system, make sure the embryo takes place.
>>
>>82729746
that's a big helmet.. how could the face hugger suffocate the guy?
>>
>>82730593
>that's a big helmet

For you.
>>
Facehugger grip plus proboscis is enough pressure to crack safety glass. Go figure.
>>
>facehugger hugged Kane's mask
>couldn't knock him out right away because the mask protects him
>Kane struggled and hurts the facehugger
>the acid blood eats thru Kane's chest and kills him
>the rest of the party mourns his death and leaves the planet
>the end
>>
The real question is... how did they get his body?? That chamber was littered with eggs. You would think that one heat signature would have triggered the other eggs the hatch and as they were coming they would have been consumed.
>>
File: wojak.png (461KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
461KB, 5000x5000px
I want a cute girl to hug my face.
>>
Face huggers are strong enough to hop in.
>>
>>82730623
>What else was I expecting?
>>
The Prometheus and Covenant, though both bad, seem to me like attempts to fix the helmet problem
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.