[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just leave?i'm confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why didn't he just leave?i'm confused
>>
>scenes numales will never understand
>>
he has nothing to loose his wife is already dead
>>
they all died in the plane crash they were in hell and the wolves were demons
>>
>>82729541
because he is Liam Neeson
>>
>>82729541
why did the wolves let him prepare his tools to cause them more damage
>>
oh fuck i forgot about this movie, great flick. what was it called again
>>
File: panic.jpg (2KB, 99x94px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
2KB, 99x94px
>>82729541
The look on his face right before they attack was absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>82731142
wait... i was thinking of the wrong movie.

what's the movie where the guy crashes his car or something, or gets kidnapped, and falls into the woods, and there's a dog sort of helping him out. and when it's all over and he escapes and gets picked up by a guy driving he says "What about the dog?" and the guy who's driving says "There was no dog"

What was that called?
>>
I hated this movie. It's inaccurate depiction of Wolves does a lot of harm.
>>
>>82731217
Quit smoking weed
>>
>>82731219
shut the hell up, sharks aren't serial killers, bears don't stalk people and kill them and chimps don't take over the world either but it's fucking fiction, fag.
>>
>>82731219

they're not wolves they're soul reavers dragging the spirits back to the abyss
>>
>>82731142
the meme
>>
>not watching to the end of the credits

He turned into a wolf. He became their Alpha and lived happily ever after.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.