[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone tell me what the fuck his problem was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: smith.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
can someone tell me what the fuck his problem was?
>>
The smell
>>
>>82729484
/thread
>>
>>82729484
What does the smell smell like in the matrix?
>>
>>82729520
How does the matrix know what chicken tastes like? Maybe it tastes like tastey wheat
>>
He wanted Zion to fall so he can finally leave the Matrix
>>
windows
>>
>>82729724
How would zion falling let him leave the matrix? What would he be entering if he left?
>>
>>82729800

with no more intruders there would be no more need for agents. he would enter their machine city.
>>
File: 66.png (437KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
66.png
437KB, 853x480px
>>82729520
It's repulsive
>>
>>82729876
Always wonsered why is there even a matrix? Why can't the machines just breed humans and leave them in pods to harvest their energy? Does the matrix stimulate them causing more energy to be harvested?
>>
>>82729413

Matrix is a metaphor of the real world
Mr. Anderson is not the hero of the movie
>>
>>82730028

the movie answers these questions if you pay attention
>>
>>82729484
fpbp
>>
>>82730028
>Why can't the machines just breed humans and leave them in pods to harvest their energy?
the original idea of the makers of the movie was machines using humans to increment their processing power but that idea seemed too complex for the average normie and they invented that energy thing.
>>
>>82730028
because in order for them to live in pods, and be productive, they need a working simulated reality so that they dont die.

Its all explained.
>>
>Programmed to hunt rebellious humans.
>Has to think like a human to stay one step ahead of them
>Develops human greeds and desires from interacting with the human-ist human known.
>Seeks revenge for feeling emotions he is not ready nor willing to cope with.

What's so hard to understand?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.