[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: movies with misleading titles/posters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: SIMAAM.jpg (84KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
SIMAAM.jpg
84KB, 400x600px
ITT: movies with misleading titles/posters
>>
>>82729027
It's not a wacky Michael Myers comedy about marrying an axe murderer?
>>
>>82729623
I'd like to know as well.
>>
>>82729623
>>82730154
Tell us what happens OP
>>
>>82729623
it is exactly this, not sure what OP is being autistic about
>>
>>82729027
How is the title misleading? For half the movie he thinks he wife is a axe murderer.
>>
>>82729623
What could it be about then?
>>
>>82729027
Doesn't he usually wear a mask?
>>
>>82730647
it's actually about the conspiracy carried out by the CIA, PMCs and lockheed martin to bring about the events of 9/11.
>>
>>82730647
I wouldn't use the word wacky, but it's about a guy who is convinced by his paranoid cop friend that his wife is a black window because all her exes end up dead. Spoilers she isn't.
>>
File: black-window.jpg (10KB, 217x290px) Image search: [Google]
black-window.jpg
10KB, 217x290px
>>82730789
>black window
>>
>>82730647
>>82730597
He finds clues that she is a axe murderer. Its a comedy desu.

The opening is great and theres a ton of amazing shitty quotes!
"Well it's a well-known fact, sonny-jim, that there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually in a secret country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows. (So who's in this Pentavirate?) The Queen, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, the Vatican...and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Ooh! (Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?) Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass!"
>>
>>82730934
>black window
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.