[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ACTION STARS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (173KB, 920x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 920x615px
why do they look like faggots now?
>>
>>82728680
because they are actual fags
>>
Nu males happened.
>>
>the Rock
>based Statham
>faggots

Watch your mouth, you little fuck.
>>
>>82728680
Hemsworth is bigger than everyone of those but Arnie. Norris and Bruce aren't ripped at all
>>
>>82728745
the rock is likable, but clearly a faggot.
>>
>>82728680
>no jackie
Why do people claim to be into action movies but always discount one of the greatest action movie stars of all time.
>>
>>82728763
Well, I know Bruce's appeal was that he was the average Joe action hero. Norris...uhhh... patriotism and trained by Bruce Lee was his appeal... I guess?
>>
>doesn't want to get fucked by Chris, Chris and Chris

Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>82728804
He is excellent, but not really an action star. He's a martial artist star, and a fucking legendary one at that. Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Willis are the main three action stars. Guns with too many bullets, innapropriate explosions, and cheesy oneliners.
>>
>>82728872
>Guns with too many bullets, innapropriate explosions, and cheesy oneliners.

So....Rush Hour?
>>
>>82728680
Chris Pratt is a decent one albeit a little goofy. The Rock is the closest to a great one but he doesn't have a role he's synonymous with and too much of his work is comedy-action and not straight up action. Statham's okay, but he looks too generic.
>>
>>82728872
You haven't seen very many Jackie Chan movies. While I respect you showing respect for the great Jackie you're assessment is inaccurate. Lots of his movies have elaborate action sequences in fact they're some of the best, there are guns, and silly dialogue too. Only difference is he isn't the one using the guns.
>>
>>82728680
hemsworth and evans are not what i would call action stars.
anyway you have people like urban or statham that make a good job.
>>
>>82728680
>Why do they look like faggots?

Well, the original action stars of the 80s/70s and early 90s (the golden age of the action movie) don't exactly look like faggots. They just look like 60-70 year old men. And the truth of the matter is most of them were hardcore steroid users and at some point, a man's gotta stop juicing or they die. Most juicers' hearts pop like a water balloon no later than 50 if they never stop.

Though Stallone is still juicing. That's why he's still built like a racehorse (albeit with a bunch of gross exploded veins). He actually got busted for importing roids for the latest Rambo movie.

But most guys that were juicers for decades tend to get flabby and woman-ish when they stop. After a lot of juice the nuts atrophy and produce little if any testosterone on their own and a guy needs to do small doses of testorone just to have a normal amount in the blood stream, they call it hormone replacement surgery.
>>
File: opisretarded.jpg (114KB, 770x510px) Image search: [Google]
opisretarded.jpg
114KB, 770x510px
>>82728680
also, hemsworths aren't really action stars, see khal drogo and the rock and statham and vin diesel for that.
>>
>>82729149
>hormone replacement surgery
hormone replacement therapy, I meant.
>>
File: Vin and the Pebble.webm (2MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Vin and the Pebble.webm
2MB, 1280x544px
>>82728680
What?
We got these two big guys and Stathom for action stars.
>>
>>82729165
>that Anton Chigurh haircut
>>
>>82729235
Diesel sounds like he has the intelligence of a melon.
>>
>>82729265
Well that's why he's an action star and not a philosopher.
>>
>>82728680
Their main demographic are also the people who pirate the most. It's not really profitable to pander to them.
So action heroes are fewer and more effeminate because they are trying to sell them to the female audience who are actually more prone to spend their money on shit.
>>
File: ryan-reynolds-magazine-shootout.jpg (20KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
ryan-reynolds-magazine-shootout.jpg
20KB, 320x400px
>>82728680
>he thinks Bruce Willis is remotely as jacked as Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans
top laugh m8

Even the pretty boys in this day and age are objectively fitter than the older action stars.

Pure chad right here.

Arnold is the sole person in your image from the older days that could fuck up anyone from today.
>>
>>82728792
so is jcvd
>>
>>82728680
Nice cherry pick
>>
>>82729415
Here's the thing bro, Bruce Willis is the only guy you've mentioned that isn't obviously juicing.

As a guy who's been a roid user for a decade, they're easy to identify. You don't get the size of Arnold naturally, bro. Chris Hemsworth and Evans are juicing obviously too.

In fact, most of Hollywood does it to bulk up for roles. There's no way guys like Christian Bale or Jake Gyllenhaal just packed on 60 lbs of muscle in one year.... that's not a natural phenomenon dude. A dude most have perfect body building genetics and hit they gym at least every other day to gain 20lbs of muscle a year.

Bruce is one of the few action star guys that probably never juiced. He has the build of a guy that probably lifts but doesn't juice.
>>
>>82729535

Hemsworth said he never lifted before Thor and he's stayed big since, could be natty with newbie gains.

Evans had a great body in Not Another Teen Movie, I think he could be natty too

I have doubts about Pratt being able to cut overall bodyfat and get ripped that quickly though
>>
>>82729658
If you really think that Hemsworth, a 25 yr old actor has never lifted before then youre a fucking idiot
>>
>>82728680
Because they wear tights and don't film shirtless?
>>
>>82729742

great genes and calisthenics go a long way
>>
>>82729658
I have no doubt all those guys hit the gym religiously (as most juicers do), but still they juice on top of it. There's lots of average Joes that are religious about lifting every other day (and sometimes every day) and they get no more built than a guy like Bruce Willis naturally.

Really for that muscle bound hulk look, you really just need genes that are perfectly tailored to body building (maybe 5% of guys have that at best) or a bit of roids. Sometimes just small doses of steroids are enough to give it make you look like a best if you do work out religiously.

But still, most Hollywood action stars juice, it's a well-known phenomenon. Though every juicer on this planet would prefer that you believe his gains are natural.

Pratt, Hemsworth, Evans, Bale, and Gyllenhaal juice for sure. I'm sure they really hit they gym (they have no day job, how hard is it to do a couple hours a day), but they're juicing on top of it.

Us juicers know one when we see them. Most guys will get no bigger than a Bruce Willis (unless they have killer genes for body building), even if they hit the gym daily.
>>
>>82729911
sure buddy, try lifting for once
>>
>>82728680
straight men aren't allowed in the media anymore. yes, it's the jews of course. who else?
>>
>>82729953
Calisthenics >>>> lifting.
>>
if you believe he didn't lift during this time, he's natural

if you think he was already lifting, he's roided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW-zBDajLCs
>>
Being an action star isn't about how you look. It's about the movies you make. You aren't a real action star till you make some shitty movie where you plan a nanny or twins.
>>
>>82728680
Damn Stallone is so beautiful, no homo.
>>
>>82730152
got a great voice too
>>
>>82730052
>b-but I do calisthenics
>>
>>82730186
>hold my roids bro, I need to lift weights and do limited movements
>>
File: file.png (997KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
997KB, 685x960px
>>82730152
>>82730182
>tfw I get kinoskin evrytiem I watch any Rambo or Rocky Kinomatography
>>
>>82728680
Every real movie critic and movie goer enthusiast will say this OP, something nobody in this thread pointed out and is an old question already answered:
You have the answer on your own pic.

Bruce Willis killed the buffed action here.
Die Hard is considered the first step into numaleland. Please don't be retarded. I'm not saying Die Hard is shitty, I'm not saying Bruce Willis was shit.

Die hard set the point that action heroes were not needed anymore. People loved to see an "average" guy with "average" powerlevel using his wits and normal weapons to beat the bad guys.
>>
>>82730186
You don't do calisthenics. I DO.
>>
because action movies are all comedies these days.
>>
>>82729415
OP didn't mention anyone being jacked.
>>
because action movies got replaced by capeshit and the audience for that is faggots
>>
They stopped being white and male.
>>
>>82729149
And this is why I do prison work outs.
Keeps you buff and fucking twinks.
>>
>>82728706
/thread
>>
>>82728680
Reality happened.
>>
>4+ years of feminists and race traitors systematically weeding out masculinity with no end in sight
>where did all the action stars go?
>>
Who is Michael Jai White and Scott Adkins?
>>
"They're more ripped" argument is fucking retarded. It's about manliness.
>>
>>82729415
>Arnold is the sole person
Van Damme would wreck their shit
>>
File: funny-movie-heroes.jpg (127KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
funny-movie-heroes.jpg
127KB, 540x445px
>>82728680
The future (now present) is frightening..

https://dejareviewer.com/2015/07/01/1996-was-the-year-the-macho-80s-action-hero-died/
>>
The Rock could beat them all up in a legit fight.
>>
80's action stars suck, aside from Stallone and JCVD.
>>
>>82734530
Am I on reddit?
>>
>>82728745
the rock is gay. statham is .. dunno, its nothing i guess, a gimmick.
>>
>>82728763
Hemsworth looks like he shaves his ass too. Looks gay.
>>
>>82728913
thats americanized chan you retard.
>>
>>82734548
Prime Van Damn could kill Rock
>>
>>82732809
>Michael Jai White
isnt that some nigger? get serious, dude.
>>
>>82734784
>implying statham isn't based as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWrINMm1aCI
>>
>>82729373
>Their main demographic are also the people who pirate the most.

I'm guessing you got all this info from your ass, right?
>>
>>82735074

>the gayest sport in all of athletic competition
>>
>>82734530
>real men
>crying

Fags
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.