[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: laughs maniacally.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
laughs maniacally.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
Was it kino?
>>
>>82727344
who was holding the camera? was it charls? def wasn't the qtpi
>>
>>82727395
joel (trappped)
>>
I can't tell if Sam is legit going crazy or operating on another plane of existence
>>
Where is he actually living now?
>>
sam's life has fallen off the deep end
DRUMPFKINS BTFO
>>
>typical northeast driver
>>
>loses show cuz of racism
>now gives out advice as if he's dad
>>
>>82727344
I do this laugh now. Thanks sam
>>
He drove his car into a meeting of elderly Jewish people when the camera cut.

Such a tragedy.
>>
>>82727344
Not sure how it'll go down, but one day there will be some sort of live and public Adult Swim event and he's going to show up and shoot himself at it.
>>
he literally destroyed 10 years of his and his friends time with that single phone interview with buzzfeed. remember kids, kill the ego before it kills you, or youll end up like sam. he hates himself so much now probably.
>>
>>82727867
That video was hilarious, what are you talking about?
>>
>>82728196
The buzzfeed guy has been on a campaign to smear sam ever since
Dude is so obsessed, he even DM's girls sam knows asking them if he abused them lmao
>>
>>82727720
>racism
Really? Please show me with sources, one example of racism from Sam Hyde. Please.
>>
>>82728233
Who gives a fuck. Nobody who liked Sam's comedy in the first place.
>>
just kys already sam
>>
>>82728233
>>82728196
>>82727867
how could sam know he was talking to a man who'd start an actual witch hunt
>>
>>82728307
Well the guy who asked "what are you talking about" was obviously curious dumbfuck
>>
Test
>>
>>82727720
You dont have to virtue signal on an anime anonymous image board, nigger.
>>
>>82727867
this, i dont know how chuck and nick can not hate him for what he did. bet he hates himself the most though.
>>
>>82727867
why did the buzzfeed interview kill his career? it doesnt seem that bad.
>>
>>82728341
I was saying who gives a fuck what some dude from buzzfeed thinks or does.
>>
>>82728429
because that reporter from buzzfeed which sam humiliated started a crusade against sam and was successful, sam is now blacklisted. gg
>>
>>82727344
Anyone has link to vid?
>>
>>82728434
Buzzfeed readers probably, which is a ton of people
>>
>>82728462
The reporter only contacted him in the first place to get a quote for his smear article.
>>
>>82727344
>vote Trump
>lose health insurance
>lose job
>lose hair
Hmmm
>>
>>82728488
well yeah, but sam could just ignored him, or told him briefly to fuck off and thats it, he didnt need to go out of his way to humiliate him, he underestimated the power that jew had.
>>
>>82727451
he's just your typical sheltered new england kid who was never told no by his parents
>>
>>82727720
>Gives out advice
Yeah you should pretend to be a creepy doll stuck on repeat.
>>
>>82728487
He has nearly no readership
>>82728434
Jews look out for other Jews.
>>
>>82727344
Sam needs to drop at least 50 pounds.
>>
>>82728821
That'll probably happen.
>>
AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH AHEHEHAUAH

Just remember, act like an animated toy from an 80's movie.
>>
>>82727720
>>loses show cuz of racism

No he didn't. His show was not racist.

Morons wrote 2 articles, that got 16 retweets, because they didn't like it and Turner caved.
>>
>>82729728
Nah, the Buzzfeed campaign failed entirely. Bernstein has had a hard on for MDE and Sam in particular for almost 2 years now, he first wrote an article about Sam back in January of '15. His two pieces attempting to get MDE presents WP failed completely.

Until Brad Gelman made a stink because [as] wouldnt give a show to his idiot sheman wife but they would give one to a fucking white man, so he quit, and Bernstein globbed on to their efforts. Heidecker told his viewers that if they had a problem with the show that they should contact Turner if they wanted to see the show taken off the air.
>>
>>82730331
Heidecker also got a bunch of his new Hollywood friends involved, namely Judd Apatow, that pedophile Vic Berger and some others. Apatow mainly got involved because leftists are always threatened when something newer or better comes along and it doesnt echo their exact ideological beliefs.
>>
[as] gave the budget they had promised to Heidecker for Decker Declassified season 2 to MDE: World Peace instead. Tim Heidecker has been seething with cuckold rage ever since
>>
>>82730386
>>82730424
Where is the source for this? I know the Gelman thing is true but these just seem like rumors. At worst, Tim probably didn't stick up for MDE when it was getting cancelled.
>>
>>82730424
That makes no sense. TV budgets do not work like that
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.