[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did South Park mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 149469935266975.png (324KB, 825x683px) Image search: [Google]
149469935266975.png
324KB, 825x683px
What did South Park mean by this?
>>
>>82726852
Cartman never lost a debate.
>>
>>82726852
It's clearly about pudding
>>
>>82726852
That carrying a device used to decrease crime rates is obviously the equivalent of clubbing baby seals?
>>
>>82727334
How does carrying a gun source crime?
>>
>>82727408
Are you actually fucking retarded? If you a gun you can shoot the crime before it happens.
>>
>>82726852
Cartman is a GOAT debater and carries the arguments on his back
>>
>>82727474
But the crime needs to either be happening or happened already or else it's just murder. That's not prevention.
>>
>>82727408
You can scare off criminals by them speculating that you have a gun
You can scare off criminals by threatening them with a gun
If it's needed you can shoot the criminals to prevent a further crime from happening
And much more

Just look up the numbers, gun control always means more crime. If the guns are illegal then the only people who own the guns are criminals, you're literally giving more power to criminals this way, having guns legalized evens out the playing field between normal citizens and criminals.

Ask these three fucking questions:
Why do policemen carry guns?
Do more policemen equal to less crime?
and How are armed civilians different to policemen in this case?
>>
what ep spoonfeed me
>>
>>82727648
What a revolution in thought
Quick, contact the government and tell them that policemen do not need guns and it did nothing good all these centuries.
>>
>>82727408
If you look inside my ass you'll clearly see the statistics back up my analysis
>>
>>82727877
There's no point arguing with retards like this guy >>82727648 they'll only try to bring you down to their level. This is why we needed Trump.
>>
File: 3253434.jpg (78KB, 420x612px) Image search: [Google]
3253434.jpg
78KB, 420x612px
Why are they so ashamed of being spoiled Hollywood liberals?
Matt and Trey true to act cool and neutral, but no one will actually criticize them or care for them being themselves.
>>
>>82728045
Is the baby in her belly his? What would he do if it turned out to be Chinese?
>>
>>82727921
Trump is doing jack shit though, he's just another puppet, a false hope
>>
>>82727147
That faggot just goes home when he is losing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.