[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck just happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: void.jpg (76KB, 616x910px) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
76KB, 616x910px
The fuck just happened?
>>
DUDE LOVECRAFTIAN COSMIC FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN BUNCHA SHIT THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BUT LOOKS CREEPY LMAO

I didn't mind it
>>
>>82726684
you listened to shills and actually watched that dogshit
>>
File: There_was_an_attempt.png (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
There_was_an_attempt.png
26KB, 500x500px
>>82726740
OP, here, that's honestly how I feel. This thing was a mess on every level, but I respect the effort.
>>
What was the point of the doctor doing any of this shit after he found out there was an afterlife? Why not just kill himself to be with his daughter or live out the rest of his life knowing they'd be reunited? Maybe I wasn't playing close enough attention, but his whole plan didn't make a lot of sense to me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>82726684
Loved The Void, beats the other garbage /tv/ ricked me into watching, pic related
>>
>>82726837
Nothing in the film necessarily implies an afterlife. None of the implications in this thing add up at all, though, so who knows.
>>
>>82726919
What was the name of this again?
>>
>>82726954
A Dark Song
>>
>>82726837
I already forget the movie but are you sure it was an afterlife? I thought it was another dimension or something? Hence why the man and his wife ended up in that weird place at the end with the huge pyramid instead of in heaven/hell/whatever
>>
Shitty movie, but it would have made a good video game.
>>
>>82726684
[millennial buzzwords intensifies]
>>
I wish they showed an old god when they were cutting to the gloomy landscape.

At least a shadow.
>>
>>82726684
Ok so me personally I love this movie
>>
>>82727121
>survival horror games
Meh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.