[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hela threatens to bring a new Ragnarok down upon us all..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hruoECF-720x1066.jpg (174KB, 720x1066px) Image search: [Google]
hruoECF-720x1066.jpg
174KB, 720x1066px
Are you prepared?
>>
she better be playing death in infinity war
>>
File: jsqc1ccnvady.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jsqc1ccnvady.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>82724932
Go watch something else you fucking neckbeard.
>>
>>82725476
like Space Cop?
>>
This movies gonna be Hela fukn epic amirite guis?
>>
I really wanted Ragnarok to be Thanos coming to Asgard to rekt shit instead. Imagine how much a threat he'd feel if he took out both heavy hitters, Hulk and Thor in this movie. Then he'd ravage the armory for the tesseract and set his sight on Earth to set up Infinity Wars 1. With the way things are going, I don't have a lot of faith in Infinity Wars. I mean there's build up to it, which means part 1 is the build up and part 2 is the payoff, which means part 1 is going to suck.
>>
>>82725543
unironically, yes
>>
>>82725736
Watching them back to back once theyre released would be really pleasing though
>>
>>82725736
>>82725842
Didn't they say there's no longer 2 parts?
>>
>>82724932
This is the second time you've made a thread, shillfag. How much is Marvel paying you? We get it. Goddamn. We're al gonna see the movie. Fuck off now.
>>
This looks like trash
>>
>>82725882
Hello OP
Nice false flagging
>>
>>82725880
you seem to be correct

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1547620/why-avengers-4-isnt-going-to-be-called-infinity-war-part-2-anymore

and

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/disney-marvel-avengers-infinity-war-will-be-only-one-movie-1201826862/
>>
>>82725880
Infinity War 1 is Infinity War
Infinity War 2 is Infinity Gauntlet/Gems/some other shit
>>
>>82725880
>>82726055
As I understand they are still pretty much 2 parts but not named "part 1 and 2"
>>
>>82725880
Isn't there? That makes it even worse if we have to buy thanos being a threat in a single movie with no build up. Frankly, I think Marvel fucked up bad. This is looking like Age of Ultron all over again, where the villain never feels like a threat.
>>
>>82725880
And nah. Still two long movies, but instead of being called Infinity War part 1 and 2, it's "Infinity Gauntlet" and "Infinity War."
Apparently, the first movie is basically Thanos Quest. Only thing is, apparently their are TWO Infinity Gauntlets in the MCU. And the Avengers will be racing against Thanos to assemble theirs. That really fucking activates my almonds. Because if they pull that bullshit JRPG crap and have Thanos get cucked out of completing the Gauntlet and AT LEAST killing half the universe, this whole thing will have been for naught.
>>
Why did that Ravager girl who is on Team Sylvester look exactly like Hela?
>>
>>82726141
>two gauntlets
walked out of the theater
>>
>>82726156
She didn't have goth makeup, plus it's an Asian actress.
>>
>>82726141
I'm confused. How can there be two? There's only enough stones for one right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.