[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mantis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

>She helps him sleep

Seriously, so this is the best origin story for her they could think of?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>82721865
>he takes the lore seriously and points out differences between the movies and the comics.

It's just a movie anon, you don't have to be so autistic, relax and enjoy the spectacle.
>>
>>82721865
Who gives a fuck, she's beautiful.

On the inside.
>>
>>82722072
>turn your brain off when you watch movies anon
>>
>>82721865
THIS IS MANTIS
SHE HELPS ME SLEEP
>>
>>82722189
>Autistic screeching
>>
>>82721865
Not every character needs a super involved backstory. They can be interesting in their characterization, and how their backstory creates possible interesting situations in the future (was effectively a slave to an all-powerful being for her entire life, and has no experience outside of the world created by said being).
>>
>>82721865
>muh white-male fantasy
>>
>>82722072

Nigga I don't even read the comics or know anything of her original backstory, I just said this one in particular is stupid.
>>
>>82721865
I am groot xd
>>
>>82722568
ok sweetie, I believe you.
>>
At the end of first Guardians where Groot tells Rocket, "We are Groot," what did he mean by this?
>>
>>82722367
Not funny anymore (if it ever was to begin with) the sjw talk just tilts me, whether you're serious or not...my jimmies gotta get rustled around every fucking shitpost corner!?

>>82721865
Some other guy said it best:
>fry the rice
>pay the price
>>
HER AUTISMO KILLED MY BONERO
>>
>>82722122
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously tho I lol'd at your comment
>>
>>82722072
This, obviously.

You autists are tripping over yourselves to start the first memes, and be as cynical as possible about this decent flick in absence of glaring problems.
>>
>>82722671
*BONERINO
^try it, the whole sentence, rolls off the tongue.

Bonero just sounds like ur grandpa's sex meds. Or inappropriately named cereal.
>>
>>82722664

Gangbang at his house later.
>>
>>82722808
don't feel english
t. polack anon
>>
>>82722808
>>82722671
Unless he does it a Japanese accent...
>>
>asian masseuse
>helps you sleep
lol it just writes itself...
>>
>>82722861
*Mind-Blown*
>>
File: 23243223432.jpg (89KB, 782x1064px) Image search: [Google]
23243223432.jpg
89KB, 782x1064px
>living God
>needs to sleep
>>
>>82722916
By Allah, your right...
>>
I wish I could talk to like-minded people about movies without sifting through seas of shit, lies, and memes.

I thought Gotg 1 was pretty okay. Good, even. No real issues with the comedy.

Gotg 2 was hard to watch. Am i making this up, or are most of the jokes way stupider than the first movie's jokes? It turned the whole thing meh
>>
Don´t you remember, anon? She was found by Star-Lord´s father in a planet (don´t remember if almost extinguished or not); she was a baby when he founded her, so he took care of her, eventuallly, they discovered her sleeping powers.

Did you really watch it or did you just read a resume of the film?
>>
>>82723024
>living god
little g

He's a celestial (MCU-wise)
>>
I thought she was going to be the true evil big bad and she was mind controlling Ego
>>
>>82722664
He was so loyal to his friends he was willing to die to protect them.
>>
>>82723260
i thought the humor was of the same type in both movies, 2 just way more of it.
>>
MANTIS A CUTE
>>
File: meow_by_sparkarez-d77mr99.png (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
meow_by_sparkarez-d77mr99.png
145KB, 600x600px
>>82721865
She can also feel emotions and be my slug waifu
Not sure what your problem is
>>
What are the chances that she's Ego's daughter too...
>>
>>82723870
Perhaps. Perhaps my real issue was they did Drax bits a dozen too many times
>>
>>82724210
I hated Drax the whole time, he was either being an asshole or a chuckling dumbfuck
>>
>>82724161

well even if she is, it doesn't matter since he's dead now.
>>
>>82721865
She was raised by Ego and is essentially his servant pet. She's unable to leave him and has to keep the horrible plan a secret
You made it sound stupid for your shitpost
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.