[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Organic visuals are more pleasant than full-cgi. Thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Organic visuals are more pleasant than full-cgi. Thread.
>>
>>82719599
P-Please shut up.
>>
I actually like the first Hulk movie the best. It was just so fucking weird.
>>
>>82719770
Marvel's Civil War drone spotted. Return to your hole, full of greyscale scenes.
>>
>>82719898
>greyest scene in the film is when they are fighting each other and each side has legitimate motives, it's not black and white but grey

KINO
>>
File: f19.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
f19.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>82719898
>>
>>82720075
Implying they did it on purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ
>>
>>82719838
nick nolte made that movie
>>
>>82720136
Completely misses the issue of linear workflow which is the major conduit for making compositing fit right shooting in real world light. It has almost nothing to do with the basal architecture of color grading and more about shaving off time in post with LUT's. There are standards in the business that have more to do with just art and are hinged on logistics. This is just a lot of nitpicking essentially, especially with the tempo of a big budget action movie.
>>
Hulk (2003) looks far more organic. What are your thoughts on this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRh1SC7SV2o

Also, Jennifer Connelly.
>>
>>82720136
If it was a DC flick you would believe it, like the "Moby Dick shape on the wall" that was actually the shape of Ontario as an homage to the Superman creators
>>
>>82719838
>>82720266

My niggas. Best Marvel movie ever.
>>
Watch out, Marvel. You can't compete with 2003 visual effects.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGUvaH-UOlk
>>
>>82721477
How can 30 seconds of the Hulk looking at moss and branches be more kino than all of the MCU combined?
>>
>>82721599
It's not that hard to compete with MCU, actually.
>>
>>82719838
Indeed. The Hulk from 2003 is the superior Hulk movie.
>>
>>82721477
>Looks at the hulk
>"Jesus"
>"Fire at Will"
>"Oh shit it's "got my missile"

No, it's the Hulk.
>>
>>82719838
The only reason it failed was because it was too ahead of its time
>>
>>82723774
This.
>>
>>82719599
>I only want films to be pleasant
2003 Hulk is far more interesting than most capeshit since, and the (intentionally) jarring visuals are a big reason why
>>
>>82723774
very true.
a little long, but miles ahead of MCU hulk.
It feels like the definitive onscreen Hulk, in the same way raimi Spiderman still does even with garfield and holland
>>
>>82724660
>raimi Spiderman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOtpeYERu9w
>>
>>82719898
>I didn't even know what greyscale was until I watched a viral YouTube video about it
>now I use my superior knowledge to bash on a movie everyone likes because I'm edgy and like better things than everyone else
>>
>>82725532
>on a movie everyone likes
Who's the edgy here?
>>
>>82725639
The masses enjoyed Civil War. It was ridiculously successful. It's just losers on anonymous image boards who constantly feel the need to go on about how much it sucked. The funny thing is people like you probably talk about it far more than people who just liked it. Just get over it and move on with your life.
>>
>>82725837
Let's be honest for a moment. Captain America movies are worse than the other MCU movies. Plain, boring, uninteresting...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.