[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a couple of films where I could demonstrate how shaky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: shakykeas.jpg (5KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
shakykeas.jpg
5KB, 319x158px
I need a couple of films where I could demonstrate how shaky cam works and wether it's for good or no.

Tricky is that I need to use films that are suitable for kids i.e. scenes that are not too intense, brutal or what not.
>>
Cloverfield, just nitpick some scenes

Batman returns also had aome shaky cam in the action scenes
>>
After all, witch e.g
1. Rita Hayworth - the key for escape (1994)
2. Godfather (1972)
3. Godfather Part II (1974)
4. Night knight (2008)
5. Pulp Fiction: Stories of Violence (1994)
That's probably the best 5
>>
>>82716953
The third Hunger Games when what's her name is running around the city ruins. I would argue it fails miserably.
>>
>>82716953
The sequence in Hunger Games where the game strarts is very aproppiate to show that shaky cams can be awful, you don't really see or distinguish any character

Also, David Fincher uses shaky cam like once every film (some films are all tripod) and when he uses hand camera he uses to show that a character has no control of the situation or him/herself (watch Seven (1995), there he uses 5 shaky cams)
>>
>>82716953
All the capeshit movies and modern action fight sequences use shaky camera because of the stunts, I think that sequences are horrible, you can't tell what's happening (Marvel mainly, but DC also does that, Civil war character introductions is the first thing that comes to my mind)
>>
>>82717686
I would have known of films that use the cam, but I can't really show se7en to kids that are 8-12 though. That's the problem.
>>
My memory is that the first Transformers is full of it, making it impossible to tell which robot is whaling on which other robot.
>>
>>82716953
Bourne Identity 2 and 3

holy shit i hate shaky cam worse than hitler
>>
>>82718145
Maybe the chase scene in the apartment? Only that?
Well, you always have Lars von Trier who uses hand cam for showing that the film is real and natural, I think there are scenes you can show them
>>
Toys

There's like a solid 8min of shaky cam and it makes you want to vomit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.