[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trek/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: odo.jpg (88KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
odo.jpg
88KB, 320x240px
Is there a worse character on DS9 than Odo?

>Quits when another security officer shows up "REEEE THIS IS MY STATION SISKO"
>Is a creepy friendzoned spast and only hangs out on DS9 to sniff Kira during their meetings
>Betrays everyone he has ever known and sells out the Alpha Quadrant just because he had some goo sex with the old founder bitch
>Racist against ferangis
>Is Lwaxana Trois fuckboi

>Claims that "solids" are emotional beasts and he is enlightened while at the same time his life revolves around some basic bajor bitch

He is the fedora tipper of space
>>
Do you think he ever turned himself into Kira's dildo or placed a part of himself in her food?
>>
Why was Grand Moff Tarkin in Star Trek?
>>
>>82710276
<vbg>
>>
>>82710265
He probably made himself into her panties or her chair

Odo is a BRAAPPPP man
>>
>>82710359
Wouldn't she notice if her panties suddenly weighed 100+ lbs?
>>
>>82710212
Yeah he's incredibly flawed but I'm pretty sure that was the point. He's grown up along humanoids but feels he can never truly assimilate with them and he hates it more than anything else. Even his face conveys this; the imperfect imitation of a humanoid face that always seems to have sad eyes in low light. Yes he is a fedora tipper. But his arc is how he actually realizes how much he and his species have to learn when he finally starts dating Kira, ultimately leaving her so he can teach his species the magic of love and not being an asshole

Also being racist against ferenghi and fucking lwaxanna are not negatives you fucking pleb
>>
>>82710654
So he's a copy of Worf? Even down to assignment?
>>
>>82710654
They made him pretty irredeemable with the shit he pulled regarding the mine field

I dont care how great the founder sex is that was fucked up
>>
>>82710212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkinv1Ew3eI

Odo is good you pleb
>>
>>82710499
Odo can change his weight because physics aren't real.
>>
>>82710212
>sniff Kira
But he has no sense of smell.
>>
>>82710212
Quark was his best friend.
>>
>>82713127
More like some kind of Stockholm Syndrome

Quark bullied him but it was the only social interaction he ever had so he likes Quark
>>
>>82714480
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: rejoined_445.jpg (66KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
rejoined_445.jpg
66KB, 692x530px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkTMNHC2smM

Haven't seen this posted yet, DS9 documentary when
>>
>>82710212
>odo is bad
hrrmph
>>
>Racist against ferangis

so like basically every other non-ferengi character in Star Trek

>>82710824
Worf has a specific culture to identify with, which he idealizes. Odo has no connection to his origins whatsoever until discovering that they're his enemies. Very different.
>>
>>82715222
Basically every other non-ferengi character in Star Trek has a specific culture to identify with, which they idealize. Odo has no connection to anti-ferengism whatsoever until discovering that they're his enemies. Very different.
>>
Odo is based as fuck.

Even if she's a minor character, Keiko is probably the worst regular character on not just DS9 but Star Trek as a whole
>>
>>82710212
kai winn
spends the entire series talking down to others from a position of spiritual & moral authority then throws everything away once she gets one good fuck in her finally..
also fuck nurse rachett. shes easy to hate.
>>
>>82710265
Changlings can't separate parts of them and make separate shapes that are still apart of them like the T-1000
>>
>>82715395
the nynaeve of ds9
>>
>>82715311
is there supposed to be a point here or is it just holds up spork shit
>>
>>82715395
Her first appearance was her arranging a school to be bombed so her political rival would come to the station where she'd hired an assassin to kill him.

But do tell me more how her being evil came out of nowhere.
>>
>>82715500
You're so mundane, and quick to raise the le random/reddit/whatever the current two minutes hate flag happens to be.

I'm sorry I responded at all. I expected better from you.
>>
>>82715531
ick. you actually watched this show.
it was just background when i worked at the vidya store..
>>
>>82715539
yes, the ancient ass "holds up spork" meme is a two minute hate flag.

actually, i was genuinely curious what in the fuck you were trying to say
>>
Dax used to be a dude so banging her is fucking GAY

worf is GAY

Every time he sticks it in her cooter is he fucking a MAN
She has a fucking GAY WORM in her belly
A fucking HOMOSEXUAL ANNELID

If you're fucking a woman and she starts giving you advice on how to use your penis because centuries ago she used to bang hookers all the time with her spotted dick you a fucking sodomite and a poof you fruit
Jadzia is a FAGGOT
>>
>>82710212
That's an actual character?
I thought it was the actor that they used cgi over in star wars for this guy
>>
File: 1468073974354.jpg (55KB, 691x533px) Image search: [Google]
1468073974354.jpg
55KB, 691x533px
remove criminal scum
>>
File: Laas.jpg (30KB, 867x768px) Image search: [Google]
Laas.jpg
30KB, 867x768px
Did he say anything that was wrong?
>>
>>82715615

i sincerely hope this is a troll
>>
File: 22.jpg (5KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
5KB, 258x196px
how did le genetically enhanced man always end up winning?
>>
>>82710499
They're in space so everything is weightless
>>
>>82715719
no wonder his brother wanted to commit s'udo-ku
>>
>>82716347
Precisely because he was genetically enhanced
>>
>>82716347
He didn't and you know it
>>
>>82717328
He got the improved model though
>>
>>82718278
He didn't and you know it.
>>
>>82718278
Second hand
>>
>>82710212
Didn't he get that Founder STD as well? Yeah, he's the absolute worst.
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (47KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
47KB, 528x544px
"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."
>>
>>82720100
They're big and BLACK
>>
>>82710212
is that casey neistat?
>>
>>82722404
Nose is too small

Casey does look like some kind of Star Trek species though

Maybe he is a Vloggon
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.