[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1494248780139.png (593KB, 798x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494248780139.png
593KB, 798x597px
Which one are you?
>>
I liked
Moville Mysteries
Tutenstein
Growing Up Creepie
The Buzz on Maggie
Oggy and the Cockroaches
ChalkZone
My Gym Partner is a Monkey

So neither of those sides
>>
>>82709250

My daughter was born in '03 and she is neither.
>>
I got the best of both, born in 96 with older siblings. Genuinely the best year to be born, I'm a tech native but can still barely claim late 90s/early 00s nostalgia
>>
>>82709250
Is everyone on /tv/ from Generation Z?
>>
>>82709660
Yes, most are. The few 25+ year olds are an exception. The majority of users are between 12-20 years old.
>>
>>82709250
I've experienced both. Anyone who only experienced the right is 100% underaged.
>>
>>82709692
Are you talking about /tv/ specifically or 4chan as whole? Some boards seem to have more "adult" people on them.
>>
What I remember, born in 98:

Chuck E Cheeses
Ed Edd & Eddy
Playstation 2
Billy & Mandy
Runescape
Going bowling
Saturn cars
Spongebob
My Gym Partner is a Monkey
>>
>>82709726
/tv/ is one of the biggest underageb& havens, like most of the popular boards. I would assume the slower niche boards attract older users. But yes, 4chan as a whole has more underage users than older ones.
>>
>>82709692
>12-20 years old

lmao no, maybe on /b/
>>
>>82709250
This division seems incredibly arbitrary.
>>
>>82709250

neither since I'm not an american little kiddy

>people now have nostalgia for the 00s
>>
>>82709726
Every board dedicated to a broad non-niche subject is infested with teenage and early 20's faggots.

See: /v/, /tv/, /pol/, /mu/, etc
>>
>>82709660
I'm 18 and was born in 99. Does this make me Z? Some people say yes. Some people say no
>>
>>82709779
I feel like I missed the train when all of these "older" people seem to have left. How is it that there are more underage people here now than 18+ year olds? I don't ever remember it being this way.
>>
I was an actual emo boy. Those were the days.
>>
>>82709948
Part of it has to do with the moderation. Everyone was well aware it was a bannable offense to post as an underageb&, even though there were many underageb&s posting back in the day. Moderation is more relaxed now, and underage miners :^) aren't dealt with. This in turn makes other underageb&s seem like they are welcomed here to shitpost and force memes, which as a whole has had a negative effect on many boards.
>>
>>82709948
The old users grew up and matured
>>
File: 00091724.jpg (20KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
00091724.jpg
20KB, 400x387px
>>82709692
Im 32.
>>
Neither. The only one that applies to me was a GameCube and emo music because I was poor as fuck. I watched Malcom in the middle when it got syndicated
>>
>>82709250
Why the fuck would you compare Malcom in the Middle and 30 Rock?
>>
>>82709250

I was born in the late 80's and the left was my childhood. Except most of this shit doesn't make sense. Gamecube next to a Discman?

These things don't make any sense.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.