[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Whipe People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (82KB, 670x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 670x413px
Once again you tvfags lied to me this show's great. Funny,great characters , lots of hotties and shows both the leftist and conservative/centrist students in a nuanced human light. And unlike 13 Reasons Why I dont wanna kill myself after watching it.
>>
>>82708885
Fuck off, numale.
>>
>>82708885
I want to facefuck that smug face
>>
>>82708885

>watched 13 Reasons Why
>got depressed

Your opinion is discarded because you are clearly not a man.
>>
Pull up an archived thread where someone told you not to watch it or delete this thread and fuck off
>>
>>82708885
/tv/ didn't lie to you. /pol/ did.
>>
>>82708963

>Assuming it's because it's sad.
>Implying its NOT because it's so SHIT

Get the fuck out of here Anon.
>>
>>82708885
>conservative/centrist students

Conservative and centrist aren't the same thing anon.
>>
>>82709298

You don't get to watch the full season and then claim it was so bad you wanted to kill yourself. You were an emotionally invested bitch.
>>
>>82709396
To the far left they are the same
>>
which episode do the blacks get criticized the most?
>>
oh look its this thread again
>>
>>82709961
This show is mostly about black students internal rivalties, the sjws vs the more radical left vs the preppy rich blacks vs the go getters from poor backgrounds vs the neutrals
>>
>>82708885
Made a mistake and downloaded the whole season. Hard to survive the colleague terms like bae nigga etc. Will give it a go for a 2-3 episodes then see if it gets better or gets deleted.
>>
>>82710194
So let me guess, they don't feature the hood niggas do they?

>inb4 LMAO they don't go to college
Who do you think gets the Football Scholarships? They're not doing STEM?
>>
>>82708885
>lots of hotties and shows both the leftist and conservative/centrist students in a nuanced human light
woah sounds like really deep, biting satire
>>
>>82710483
I would think the "hood niggas" don't get involved in this debate because they're too busy having sexual intercourse, fighting, listening to rap music and participating in organized sporting activities. It makes sense not to include them.
>>
>>82708925
>smug
> A WOMAN SMILED WITHOUT SEXUALLY INVITING ME, I'M TRIGGERED
>>
>>82708925
Stay thirsty wiz
>>
>>82708885
Atlanta is better and doesn't have to bait you with a Racist Title
>>
>>82710572
But they are the category that most blacks would fall under
>>
>>82708885
>Watch this show goy, it's very balanced!
>>
>>82710703
So what? Most people don't fall under the category that the stars of movies/TV shows happen to.
>>
>>82708885
>Whipe
Stop trying to get around people's filters you shilling fuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.