[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this bitch ever shut up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0957.jpg (101KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.jpg
101KB, 710x473px
Does this bitch ever shut up?
>>
Looks like a young Jane Levy.
>>
I would actually bang her
>>
Redheads are so fucking creepy
>>
You are reeeing like a fucked chimp, Krager. What a worthless cunt you are.
>>
>>82707695
male redheads maybe. girl redheads are all beautiful fuck machines
>>
>>82707689
I'd love to see pedoes swinging from the highest branch
>>
>>82707695
They're the most interesting looking white people. Female gingers end up either hideous or 10s
>>
>>82707750
Would you, anon? Would you?
>>
What's with the show's anti-natal propaganda? The notion that large families are crappy is a myth
>>
>>82708255
Wrong
>>
this will shut her up

*unzips dick*
>>
>>82707750
why? we can sex how we want! it's our sex junk!
>>
>>82708278
Nope. Look at Europe; the consequences of no children are much more serious than the consequences of too many
>>
>>82708405
There's this wide wonderful middle ground there you know. I've never heard an old person from that generation complain that people don't have enough kids, or even have that many themselves. It's a huge drain on everyone financially
>>
>>82708492
The problem is that that middle ground isn't the below replacement levels we're at today. Our lack of children is actually a huge problem that's indirectly leading to the migration crisis in Europe, and liberals are still pushing the narrative that only terrible parents have large families.
>>
>>82708669
No, they say that having more kids than you can afford is bad, because it is. The root of that and the actual migrant crisis is always economic. If people could afford to have kids younger and more often they possibly would
>>
meh

nothing will ever top the 30s movies for me

the actress was literally Anne Shirley (she changed her name and everything) and it's still the best performance of that character
>>
>>82708720
nah the pre-ghibli anime was better
>>
>>82708709
The people who can afford it least are the ones having the most children. The problem is attitudinal and ideological, not economic. Wealthy couples are solipsistic; they would rather spend their wealth on a home in a nicer area than on creating a human life.
>>
>>82707750
>discriminating someone based on his sexual preferences

fucking nazi
>>
Is the book worth reading?
>>
>>82710177
Are you fucking serious? You want to read a book? Piss off to back to /lit/ with that educational bullshit you piece of shit
>>
is it out already? i cant find any links
>>
>>82710177
It's good, but written for a younger audience. If you enjoy the many adapted versions you'll likely enjoy the book, it's very comfy
>>
>>82710177
yes... the first 4 are quite nice
>>
File: dolly-little-t4k~2.jpg (18KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
dolly-little-t4k~2.jpg
18KB, 350x272px
>>82707509
Keep watching. It gets more interesting once she makes it to LA.
>>
>>82710589
Is it as comfy as Little Women? I loved that book
>>
Say what you want but the later series "Road to Avonlea" was comfy as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSaFQCmSZ5s
>>
>>82710767
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
>>82710767
Didn't she catch AIDs?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.