[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>theatre that women could never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 01salesman-playbill-jumbo.jpg (32KB, 460x338px) Image search: [Google]
01salesman-playbill-jumbo.jpg
32KB, 460x338px
>theatre that women could never understand
>>
>>82706376
tv and film
>>
t. manchild with no life experience who cant relate to any movie
>>
>>82706433
Death of a Salesman has been adapted to film 5 times
>>
fantastic post

women simply cannot fathom what Willy was going through
>>
>>82707142
Willy, Biff, Happy. . .the whole thing flies over their heads
>>
Theatre is too smart for most people
>>
File: file.png (81KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
81KB, 266x189px
>>
>>82706376
This and of mice and men. Most female think that George is a terrible character for what he did.
>>
>>82706376
All of it.
>>
>>82706376

>Chad BTFO: The Play
>>
>>82708605
>Willy
>Chad

t. Woman
>>
>>82708689

Biff is the Chad obviously
>>
>>82708781
Biff didn't get BTFO, Willy just let him down
>>
death of a salesman is jewish bullshit.
>>
>>82709019
Any piece of fiction lots of school aged children are obligated to read/watch/listen to is 100% propaganda
>>
Loved the film adaptation. Dustin Hoffman nailed Willy spot on. There were a lot of feels from the movie for me, mainly because my grandfather was like Willy in so many ways. His life ended in a similar way too.

Anyways, plays and films such as, Death of a Salesman, are about male dominated fields. Sales is a man's world, women JUST STARTED to enter it. They wouldn't understand the egos and cutthroat nature that is in the sales world. How easy it is to be the fucking king of your world one moment, and then forgotten as someone better than you at your sales craft outshines you.
>>
>>82709268
Exactly. Another one of (((Arthur Miller's))) plays that is often read in school is the crucible, which shoehorns in all sorts of degenerate shit like lechery and pedophilia. And the entire play is an allegory of the "red scare" and McCarthyism. Except McCarthy was actually right, and the people he was tracking WERE communists. Miller himself was a member of the communist party, for fucks sake. So the whole thing was propaganda to get people to not look deeper and ignore the fact that hollywood and the media were infiltrated by communists, including himself.
>>
>>82708605
Willy is a failed normy
Biff is a chad
Happy is a beta faggot destined to become his father
>>
>>82710033

Bernard is a /r9k/ who made it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.