[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Handmaid's Tale anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (43KB, 731x333px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
43KB, 731x333px
Handmaid's Tale anyone?
>>
Where can I find some white people to kill?
>>
>>82704729
If you go to Sweden, you can rape their women and children and kill their men and the most that'll happen to you is maybe probation or a 2 month stay in a comfy luxury prison.
>>
wtf?

are all people psychopath now? this is what happend when you cut out nudity but leave violence in movies and tv

what the actual fuck?
>>
File: no homers.jpg (32KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
no homers.jpg
32KB, 512x384px
>>82704729
that's some fine virtue signaling there, anon.
>>
>>82704649
>I literally got "Hitler had some good ideas"-ed by a white guy at work

Probably a total dipshit but with the courage of his convictions, unlike the rest of you sniveling cockfaggots.
>>
>>82704771
That's assuming they don't just thank you for culturally enriching them.
>>
When you get this the best tact is to claim that white women are just as bad as white men and deserve death for their white privilege. Same with white children. Accuse her of being a racist white supremacist. Claim to be a female PoC and watch her grovel. Demand that she commit suicide.
>>
File: niceguy.png (647KB, 636x839px) Image search: [Google]
niceguy.png
647KB, 636x839px
>>82704858
Good luck with that, champ.
>>
>>82704649
>show practically depicts a typical Muslim middle eastern society
>they use white actors and name the regime as Christian
>hur dur evil whites

What's wrong with these people.
>>
>>82704729
probably some left in Europe, although better go quick or they will be all gone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.