[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ - Reddit, the board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Picture_01.jpg (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_01.jpg
3MB, 1080x1920px
/tv/ - Reddit, the board
>>
File: 1494283902786.jpg (868KB, 1552x762px) Image search: [Google]
1494283902786.jpg
868KB, 1552x762px
>>82704548
What did John Oliver mean by this?
>>
>>82704548
Reddit love thread? I browse reddit/liberal reddit/atheism and reddit/cuckold. What about you anons?
>>
>>82704548
OP - faggot, the person
>>
>>82704548

reddit is not an insult. reddit is just a neutral descriptive term identifying normal people who happen to visit reddit. by considering it an insult, you are identifying yourself with abnormal people. you are basically insulting yourself.
>>
>>82704798
>this is what a redditor actually believes
>>
>>82704798
yep. it's great when I call someone reddit and they get triggered.
>>
>>82704810

yes, normal people believe in logic and truth. thank you for telling me i'm normal.

i'm curious what made you abnormal. was it some childhood trauma?

>>82704865

why would anyone be triggered by being called reddit? it's not really an insult. only an abnormal person would think being normal is an insult.
>>
>>82705008
>redditspacing
>>
>>82704548
lol pol btfo..
>>
>>82705008
I concur with this post wholeheartedly.

There is objectively nothing incorrect about browsing reddit on occasion, or of being a member of any various reddit communities.

Reddit can be a very thought provoking and educational place, and has rightfully come to the forefront of mainstream social media.

Henceforth, a priori slandering reddit as if it is inherently bad ousts an individual to be separate and apart from mainstream thought and accepted conventions
>>
>>82705055

lol that's even less of an insult.

you need to lurk more and stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>82704798
calling someone reddit means theyre mediocre. It means you're a 20-something year old whose main hobbies are smoking weed and browsing not so thoughtprovoking websites. It means you'll grow into a balding numale with no ambition and who can only take care of his cats.

But the humor on reddit is what is the most awful. You can't really offend certain groups/races/snowflakes without being downvoted to hell. Offensive humor doesnt have to be funny per se - but barring it in the first place is censoring and limiting the comedic potential that a imageboard like the chins can offer
>>
>>82705116
>>82705126
t. not a samefag
>>
>>82705131

calling someone mediocre is an insult. but that's not reddit. reddittors are all kinds of people. some may be mediocre and some may smoke weed but actually most people would associate those words (mediocre and weed) as well as pedobear with 4chan. and /tv/ is known as fa/tv/irgin territory.

so only those who're sourgraping because they get downvoted in reddit would consider reddit as an insult and sourgrape and say "oh well they're all mediocre and balding anyway" lol.

i'm sorry, btw, that your posts get "downvoted to hell" as you put it.
>>
ITT: redditposting for (You)'s. What sad desperation.
>>
>>82704798

irl i don't have a problem telling other people about something i read on reddit but i will never ever tell anyone that i browse 4chan
>>
80% of people on /tv/ go on reddit lmao. all you REEE normies on my board fags can kys
>>
Have you seen BBY GREWT tho haha that was LIT
>>
File: ae58b45994d1951f23e25d488….jpg (33KB, 574x382px) Image search: [Google]
ae58b45994d1951f23e25d488….jpg
33KB, 574x382px
/tv/ is so dumb, reddit is clearly the superior option.

I've actually met my gf on reddit, and over the years, I've built a group of friends IRL who I hang out with and smoke weed all the time.

The thing we had in common? Reddit memes.

There's nothing I love more than talking about the latest Pepe while 420ing up with my girlfriend.

We even have drinking games for whenever we browse reddit and one of our posts gets an upvoat. (spoiler, we get pretty drunk)
>>
>>82705401

so calling someone reddit is basically telling someone "hey, you're one of the 80% of /tv/ anons who go on reddit" which is not something to get angry about. if you're a normal sane person, that is.
>>
>>82705344
can you honestly say with a straight face that redditors are as you put it 'all kinds of people' when in reality the liberal bias is so undeniably apparent on all but a few subreddits?

>i'm sorry, btw, that your posts get "downvoted to hell" as you put it.

thanks honey but i dont mind. Seeking approval from libshits is the most pathetic thing
>>
>>82705445

I
AM
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>82705581
>liberal bias
>libshits
>pathetic thing

kek so angry her posts get downvoted to hell

now i know why certain anons hate reddit
>>
>>82704798

Actually, they're not identifying with abnormal people. As shown in this >>82705581 post, they just hate reddit because on reddit their posts get downvoted.
>>
File: 1.jpg (10KB, 207x256px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
10KB, 207x256px
>>82704798
ABNORMIES
BTFO
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.